Little Girls of Wonder - Martine: the Flower Goddess of Serenity - Cover

Little Girls of Wonder - Martine: the Flower Goddess of Serenity

Copyright© 2013 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 2

"So, Martine, my precious little girl, where should we begin this journey of yours?"

"Hmm," says Martine aloud. "I think we should search amongst the flowers for clues to why the butterfly and bee often come to visit and helps them fulfill their destiny."

"Well, well, well, Martine, looking all so pretty and sweet in your golden dress that shows how a fit body is so wonderfully pristine. I am glad that you are so smart that all I have to do is hold your hand, stand at your side and be your friend." Martine looks up at her friend and knight and smiles all so prettily. She loves his short brown hair, and she thinks his brown eyes are tender and sweet.

She takes her little hand and places it inside Krager's big hand, and now she knows together there is nowhere they can't go and no truth they can't understand. They both smile at each other as they step into a wild world of wonder and grandeur.

"Hello, mister butterfly, you are so pretty and fly so high that I am an admirer of yours and I think you are amazing."

"Well, thank you, Martine, Flower Goddess of Serenity. Your kind words make me smile and make me thankful that you think enough of me that you encourage me and show me that I am worthwhile."

"Hello, mister blue and gold butterfly, if I could so kindly ask you by what name do you fly. My name is Krager, and I am most pleased that we have found you here amongst all these flowers."

"Well, Krager, friend and guardian of Martine, I thank you for your interest and they call me Flutter, but I am also known by another. Would you like to know that name too?"

"I would. I truly would, so that I may know where you came from."

"I'm Flutter as a butterfly, but when I was a caterpillar they liked to call me Fuzzy Wuzzy Silly Guy."

Martine giggles all so prettily. "Different names for different scenes, for I was once also know as Juliet and yet I always smiled all so prettily. A name will get your attention, but it won't tell you who somebody is until you take the time to appreciate the qualities that flow so freely from their hearts and minds."

"Fuzzy Wuzzy Silly Guy, now known as Flutter, is honored to experience your wonder. Little girl Martine is truly the Flower Goddess of Serenity. I am so glad I met you and that you share of yourself all so prettily."

"Flutter, Flutter, the blue and gold butterfly from the wonder of a field of flowers, do you think there might be a bee nearby so we can ask he or she why they like to buzz about?"

"Well, my, my, my, I do believe I saw a bee just on the other side of the hilly rise just before our eyes. If you follow the yellow flowers you might get lost, but if you follow the purple flowers they will show you the way. It has been a pleasure talking with you both, and now it is time for me to flutter away."

"Thank you, Flutter, all so kindly. Your gracious words will help our journey. May the winds be warm and the flowers be bright as you live out the rest of your life."

"Martine, the Flower Goddess of Serenity, is very sweet." says Krager, picking her up and spinning her around while tickling her tummy and giving her a million little kisses on her neck, cheek and ear.

She giggles all so prettily. "Thank you, Krager, for making me feel so special and helping me to see that there is nothing I can't do with encouragement and serenity."

"Silly." says Krager, setting her down. "Let's find that bee so we can see why they like fields of flowers just like you and me."

"You have such marvelous ideas. I'm sure glad you're my friend and that your hugs, caresses and kisses are a super sized gift to me."

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close