In Honour of the Heart - Cover

In Honour of the Heart

Copyright© 2013 by achu2911

Chapter 3

Isaac called the airlines office to find out the next flight but seats were not available for next two days. While he regretted missing his flight; his heart was doing somersault in his chest at the prospect of getting to know the fiery, feisty maiden in front of him. He marveled at how the curvaceous beauty had fit perfectly in his arms before few moments. The feel of her flower soft skin and exquisite perfume were still lingering on, burning his senses. His gaze suddenly shifted to her succulent, perfectly kissable lips. He was sure if he kissed those quivering delicious lips, violins will start playing, stars will be swirling in the sky and earth will shatter under his feet. Perhaps his gaze stayed there a bit long making her uncomfortable as heat started to rise on Isabelle's cheeks and she turned her face on other side. He did not know what he was going to do about his insane thoughts! Usually he had quite a command on himself but Isabelle's captivating presence was doing unknown things to him.

"Alright, then. Thanks again." she smiled softly. She pulled her friend's hand that was busy talking with Alex and started walking. Suddenly he panicked at the thought of losing her in the darkness of night. She will be gone in a minute and he will have no way to contact her. He did not know much about her except her name. "Wait, how am I going to contact you? I have to be here for two more days. Won't you take me out for site seeing as the token of saving you tonight?" Did she have any chance of saying 'No' when put together this way?

This sinfully handsome man wanted to meet her again. Should she say 'Yes' to this rare male specimen who looked quite jittery and anxious for her reply or should she try not to rush head long and dive in so fast?

"I think, you were already around for few days.What else is left to see now, stranger?" Her blue eyes twinkled and tantalized mischievously evoking feelings of desire and excitement at the same time. What was he suppose to say to this sultry, seductive but smart lady whose eyes reminded him of beautiful, blue ocean. He just wished he can take a plunge into them.

Suddenly an idea came in his mind. "How about going to a beach? I can never have enough of the beautiful beaches here." "Hmm that is true. Our beaches are so beautiful and I do love to swim." She lowered and raised her head quickly agreeing with him and accepted the invitation gracefully without further argument. He hoped it was a good sign but he was not fooled by her amiable answer, perhaps she was too well-mannered to say 'no' and this whole thing didn't matter to her at all!

They decided to meet at the Blue Bay next day morning.

Was he able to even get a wink of sleep tonight? Fat chance!!!

Little did he know that she was also tossing and turning in her bed all night, waiting for the glorious sun to rise. How she urged the sun to rise a bit early next day.


Isaac did not want to be late for the first time in his life!!!!! The lazy man was scolded many times by family, friends and others for not being on time but today he did not want to lose a single minute. He reached early. He had never waited on anybody in his life and this was taking a lot of patience. It was going to be almost eight and the alluring woman had not made her presence known yet. Had she forgotten or did she change her mind? He started pacing the beach with his sandals off in anger. The majestic sun was in the sky since long ... sunlight glittered on every grain of white sand whose soft feel beneath his feet did little to soothe his nerves. He felt the caress of soft, fresh air on his face and listened to the sound of crashing waves while trying to control his thoughts.

"Isaac" somebody spoke his name softly. Was it for a real or was he day dreaming? That voice was music to his ears. He turned back in anticipation. There stood Isabelle in a tangerine yellow sun dress and leather throng sandals. The minute his hazel eyes met her eyes, anger started to melt away and a seductive smile took its place on his face. Was not she a vision in such bright, casual yet simple dress? The cool breeze played softly with her beach hair changing her rich chocolate hair into a golden hue. He had an impulse to just dig his hand into that long hair and feel the silk of the shaft.

"I am so sorry. I kept you waiting, something..."

"It's alright." He cut her short. He did not need explanations. His rudeness was the mask to hide his true feelings. He cannot let this rare, exotic woman know how anxiously he was waiting for her.

So the alpha male was trying to hide his anger, quite amusing. The corner of her lips curved a bit. She had been late on purpose just to gauge his reaction. How was she supposed to find that he also felt the same way like her?

Her thoughts were disturbed when he literally commanded her to go and change. The man was not only short tempered but impatient and bossy too!

She realized that the sun was already up.

"We don't have much time before it starts getting hotter." He stated the obvious fact rather with a bit of pride.

Was he talking about the rise of temperature or the heat which he was feeling in her presence? Whom was he trying to fool?

Isabelle chuckled lightly to herself and started walking towards the changing room.

The minute Isabelle emerged, his jaw dropped to the floor and his eyes threatened to pop out of his head! She was breath taking in a halter neck crocheted sea green one piece suit. The sensual lady sure had an expensive test. While the net panel in front covered her in style; at the same time it showed glimpses of her ivory skin underneath. Her toned arms reflected the hours spent in gym. His eyes slipped to her endless, velvet soft legs and he knew he was definitely in a trouble if he did not keep his distance.

Why had he agreed to meet her alone?

They turned their heads when roaring sound of a speed boat filled the serene, calm beach air. An open deck motor boat was carrying a group of people. He knew from the brochures that this place was very famous for under-sea walk! If they went for that then he will not have to be alone in her company and suffer silently. Although he was reluctant about sharing her with others, he had to keep a check on himself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close