Oops
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by UtIdArWa

It was just another day, that worthless lump I was married to had tottered off to work, leaving me with the dishes from last night. The trash was coming today and he hadn’t taken it out, again. I had been talking to the neighbor, Lucy. She had thrown her hubby to the curb a year ago and the divorce was finalizing next week. She was getting the house, Half of his paycheck for alimony and another $1000.00 a month in child support. We talked for a while and then she suggested we go out for lunch.

I threw together an outfit that I thought was attractive, even sluttly. Lucy said that we were going to a bar downtown. A hot joint she had been going to for awhile. I was reluctant, but it had been a long time since I had been clubbing, So why not.

While I was sitting at the bar eating a steak sandwich, this hunky biker type sat down next to me and started a conversation. I was flattered and kept the conversation going.

All of sudden somebody was yelling my name. I jumped off the stool and was shocked to see my husband standing there. “Wally? What are you doing here?” I yelled.

He reached behind him and pulled a pistol, “Damned cheating bitch.” When I saw the gun, I grabbed the knife from my plate on the bar. He started shooting and He hit me 3 times in the chest. At the same time, I lunged at him and buried the knife in his chest. As I fell back, I could feel myself grow cold.

Then I heard a voice. “Vickie? Want to try it again?” My last thought was sure, I’d do better next time. There was a flash of light.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close