Little Girls of Wonder - Princess Liliana - Cover

Little Girls of Wonder - Princess Liliana

Copyright© 2012 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 6

"Uncle Whiteknight, I am so glad you are here."

Kyle takes her and bends her over his knee and spanks her bottom. Her mouth falls open as she grabs her little tushy. "That is for running away and scaring the hell out of me."

"I'm sorry."

"You are forgiven. Now tell me, what has forced my most beloved girl into doing such a rash and dangerous thing as running away?"

"The artist made me start posing in weird ways, and he started making me pose in underwear."

"We'll get back to the poses in a second. I could understand how a little girl in underwear is adorable. It's not about seeing a little girl in underwear, its about getting the feeling of when you would really see such things, which is in a warm, loving and trusting family home."

"I see that too and agree, but the underwear he has me posing in doesn't have any back."

"What do you mean, sweetheart?"

"Even when I'm wearing them you can see my tushy."

"Really?"

She nods her head with tears coming to her eyes. "Well, we'll look into that when we get back to the castle." Liliana smiles, because she knows that her uncle Whiteknight knows what pretty is. "Okay, now, explain to me what you mean by the poses."

"I don't really know how to put it into words, and I'm not really sure why I feel it is wrong. To me they are just not natural poses for a little girl. Of course it doesn't help that I have to pose in position for hours in a cold stone-walled castle."

"So, let me get this straight. All of this is because somebody has perverted your natural desire to pose pretty?"

"Yes."

"Somebody has taken what used to make you happy and has taken the fun out of it?"

"Yes."

"So, in your opinion, somebody has taken your natural beauty away from the world?"

"Yes."

"And somebody has made you feel so uneasy, so betrayed, so unsupported, that you went to the extreme to run away instead of going to an adult you know you can trust."

"Yes."

"To me that means your mom knows what is going on."

"She has seen some of the earlier pictures of the new artist, but she does not know about the new clothing and poses. I tried to tell her, but she wouldn't listen. I knew if I ran away you would come for me."

"You should have sent a messenger for me to come to the castle, not to run away to make me come."

"I had to leave. I just couldn't let him finish the painting that I feel isn't right. I asked mom and dad about you, but they only said you were on the border keeping us safe from the trolls."

"And your dad?" asks Kyle as sweet Liliana is sitting in his lap as they are sitting on the ground in the middle of the forest.

"I don't know if he knows how much it hurts and shames me, but he only seems to care about what is best for the kingdom."

The great warrior Whiteknight takes a deep breath and looks at Liliana with eyes of compassion and love and says, "Okay, I am with you. We will go back to the castle and see what is happening. Just because you are a little girl, that doesn't mean you shouldn't get a say in your artwork. I promise you we will again bring your beauty back to the world in a pure and natural way.

"Whatever you want, I will stand beside you because I love and admire you. And because you so bravely share of yourself, I will support you above all others. Even my sweet sister Maria may have trouble coming to her, maybe not because of the pictures, but because she forgot how to listen to her child."

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close