A Thousand Years of Peace!
Chapter 15: What about the Military?

Copyright© 2015 by A Carpenter's Son

By October 3, people were moving into the brand-new houses. General Williams was walking into the City of Spokane with his army of 2,000.

A thousand miles to the south, John was fulfilling the general’s request to contact the Marine Corp.

John and Peter were dressed in Marine Corp camouflage. They were in one of the Humvees that had been taken from the mercenaries squatting on the reservation land. The Humvee had flags mounted in the front corners denoting the president of the U.S. The two had materialized just inside the gate to the Command Regiment for the Marine Corps Commandant.

When they pulled up to the command tent the two sentries looked at each other. John handed one of the men a proclamation stating clearly that he was the newly appointed President of the New United States and that the Marine Corp was part of the military of that government. The man took the document and showed the second man. The second man looked at the document and motioned for the first man to move inside with it. John looked to the man left standing at the ready, “Marine, since when have we stopped saluting the flag of the U.S. President?” John asked.

“Sorry sir, this is an unexpected pleasure, sir.” The man came to attention and saluted smartly.

John saluted back, “Stand easy Marine. Did you do your Bootcamp at the Marine Corp Recruiting Depot in San Diego?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Me too! 1967 to 1969.” John shared, “Corporal, did your family survive?”

“Yes, sir. Although they are still living in temporary housing in Phoenix.”

“We’ll have to correct that. We just had our first people move into permanent housing on Saturday in Omak, Washington. We hope to have 1,000 families in permanent housing by Christmas.” John could see the smile form on the young Marine’s face. He could read the young man’s mind, ‘He was believing that everything was going to be okay.’ They heard a shot from inside the command tent.

“Stay close to Captain Adams.” John moved to the door. As he opened it, he was faced with two men firing their pistols at him. He reflected the rounds back, killing both men. The guard who’d entered was down. John took a few minutes and brought the young Marine back to life. He found a case of water bottles and handed him two, “Stay down, drink these.” John picked up the two pistols. Nine millimeters, no military markings. He handed the guns to the young Marine then proceeded to the inner door.

“Who in the f•©k are you?” A man in camouflage with four stars on his collar shouted, “You can’t come in here.”

“I’m the President of the New United States.” John looked to the desk spotting his proclamation, “But you already know that.” John heard someone laughing. He spotted the small lens of a camera and looked at it and winked. John heard, ‘Can you hear me?’ John looked at the lens and winked again.

The man with the four stars was going on about who he was and that he was the Deputy Commandant.

John started laughing at the blatant lie, “Mr. Treece. I’m coming to get you. You have committed crimes upon humanity under both the New and Old United States. You tried to murder me and my family on a handful of occasions.” John heard the voice of the young man, ‘Treece is ordering the imposter to shoot you.’

A shot rang out. The man with the four stars looked at his chest as the red coloring spread. His last act was to look at John. His eyes closed; his head hit the desk hard.

John looked into the lens, “Where are you?”

‘Across the street and three buildings to the south. I’m barricaded in here sir.’

“We will be there in a few minutes.” John got up and removed the four-star rankings from the collar of the imposter, “Sorry mister, I didn’t even learn your name.”

John looked up and there was the second guard drinking water at the door. John handed him the third nine-millimeter, “Let’s go see how Captain Adams is doing?”

“Yes, sir. Are you the New President sir?” The young man asked.

“Yes!”

“Sir, I’m Lance Corporal Cory Ledger, I would like to volunteer to be part of your guard unit.”

“We will talk with the Commandant.” John smiled as he opened the door. Hum, another cousin maybe! There before them were more mercenaries quickly moving into position in front of the command tent. John quickly touched source and found Peter had indeed taken over a thousand mercenaries to God. The men John was facing had been camped just outside of the Command Regiment’s perimeter, “Hang on Cory.”

In a blink, they were on the scaffold on the west side of the sun.

“Mr. President.” Peter was giving John a smart salute. Over and over, the mercenaries were dropping their guns, the railing was opening, and the individuals were moving toward the sun until they exploded.

John saluted back, “Good to see you again Captain Adams.”

The two guards also saluted, and Peter and John returned their salutes as well.

“Sir, what is that?” Cory Ledger asked.

“For all our definitions, that is hell! What we understand is the energy that makes us an aspect of God will be stuck in the fiery ball until the end of time. The individual soul tree uses this to trim the negativity from the tree for the tree to bear fruit. God is not making this judgment. It is being done at the soul level. We are not making judgments.

If the soul tree chooses to send the individuals back, then they would be standing here with us. That is why we stay and watch until the end.” John shared, “The mercenaries in Washington State, very few of them went into there.” As John watched the last one, “God Bless them, may they be forgiven!”

They returned to the Commandant’s tent.

John had the feeling that the real Commandant was strapped to a bed with a charge under it ready to go off by a cell phone call. John sent out an electrical pulse. He hoped it would interfere with Wi-Fi transmissions. He’d tried doing that before. John turned to the Corporal, “Sound the alarm. Get everybody out of here. Captain Adams, you take charge!”

“Yes sir, Mr. President,” Peter responded.

“Lance Corporal Ledger, you’re with me.” John took off at a double-time towards the building across the street and three doors down. They arrived at an old farmhouse. It looked odd with big command tents all around it. John wondered where everybody was. He got the sense everybody in the higher ranks had been murdered. John and Lance Corporal Cory faced the door. John used his telekinetic ability in alignment with his kick. He was more than amazed when the whole door and frame fell in. The only time he had ever seen that was in the movie “The Money Pit!”

John and the Lance Corporal Cory entered the house. There was a man on a cot with a box under him. John grabbed the box and took it outside and pushed it towards the sun. It exploded hundreds of feet up. John moved back into the house and kneeled next to the man on the cot. He heard a cell phone vibrate. John expanded his mental shield just as a claymore exploded in the closet. John took the General, Lance Corporal Cory and the man who’d been operating the video in the Commandant’s office.

He moved everyone to the street. As he did that, the whole house exploded. He looked at the pile of smoldering rubble. His first thought was of 9/11 and he spoke aloud, “Yes, Mr. Treece, I’m coming for you.”

“Who are you?” The man on the ground asked in a very weak voice.

“I hope to be your new boss. I’m John Taylor, President of the 11 Western United States, British Columbia, Alaska, and Hawaii.” John shared.

“What are you?” the General demanded.

“I’m the comforter that John the Beloved talked about in the Bible.” John shared.

“Are you, military?” The man asked.

“Vietnam vet, United States Marine Corps. from 1967 to 1969.” John shared.

“When did the Marine Corps Start?” The man asked.

“November 10, 1775. Created by the Continental Congress to help protect our merchant ships from being raided by the British.” John answered and then asked one back at the General, “What war did the Marine Corps play little or no part in and why?”

“Civil War. The officers were primarily from the South and the enlisted were primarily from the North. All of the officers and enlisted units were reassigned and there were no recognized Marine Corps units involved in that war,” the General shared. John handed him his rankings. The general looked at his four stars and made a decision, “Thank you, Mr. President. My name is Robert Nell. I’ve got to find out what in the hell happened here. Give me a hand up please, sir.”

As the General got to his feet, a man ran up, “Sir we found the officers, they’ve been shot.”

The General looked out over his command. He looked to his right at Peter, “Who are you?”

“Captain Peter Adams, I’m the President’s Aid.” Peter shared while saluting the General.

“Captain Adams, I’m leaving you in charge here. Lock the base down and find out what in the hell happened here. I’m taking your place with the president.” The General saluted and turned and followed at a run in the direction that John had taken.

John sent a message to Jenny, ‘Help, I need healers, all of them. Meet you at God.’ John turned and there was the General.

“I heard your prayer; you are calling for help. Can you do anything?” General Nell asked.

“I get a yes!” John responded.

“Can I go with you?” General Nell asked.

“Yes!” John answered. In a blink, they were at the Christ Ports.

“What is this?” the General asked.

“General Nell, meet God!” John shared.

In another blink, Jenny, Virginia and 20 others were kneeling. The general watched as his military family started very slowly to come back to life. The general had tears running down his cheeks. First, there was one, then another sitting up with their eyes opened, still in a bit of shock.

“General, we need to hydrate them. Two bottles each and more if you or they sense the need.” John shared

“Yes, sir.” The general turned and saw a half dozen cases of water. He tore into the top case and grabbed a half dozen bottles. When everybody had a bottle or two, the general stopped and said: “Thank you, God!”

“You’re welcome, Robert!” God responded.

The general was drinking some water when a little girl came up to him, “General Nell, will you come with me please?”

“I’m here with President John Taylor,” the general replied.

“I know, he’s going to be my daddy someday. I’m Gaia and you are going to be an important person to help me bring in the Thousand Years of Peace. We need to talk. Come with me!”

The general was seen sitting in one of the Christ Ports with Gaia sitting in his lap. His eyes and mouth were wide open. His immortality gene had been turned on and he would become younger. Gaia told him there was a mate out there who would someday be standing in front of him. He was told his corps would need to be mobile. They would be all over the world and their assignments would last up to a week or two. Gaia kissed him and placed an appropriate hat on the General’s head, “Go address your family, General.”

The general stood, “Thank you, God. Thank you, Gaia!” He moved in the direction of his officers. The stack of water was almost all gone, down to one case unopened with the part of a second sitting on top.

“Attention!” one of his officers announced.

“At ease. Let’s not do that here. John, can we come back here again?” The General asked.

“Yes, Peter is working on that now.” John turned and pointed to a mob of thousands.

“Is that my command?” the general knew it was.

“Yes, it is!” John shared.

“Can we go visit?” the general asked. When he got a big smile and a nod from John, he said, “Ladies and gentlemen, the last time I looked at our troops, they looked like they had just lost their brother and sister, mom and dad. They love and respect you so very much.

Captain Adams has been promoted several times, and I know he is just a young man, but he has set a tradition of bringing everybody home. That is going to be heard again and again. From now on we are going to learn how to bring everybody home, ALIVE! Let’s go visit our Marines.”

John was holding onto Gaia. Gaia held out her hand to hug the general and before he knew it, Gaia and John had the general wrapped up in a hug, “thank you.” The general turned and made his way towards his troops. It was obvious that he was trying to hide the tears in his eyes.

“We’ve done good today daddy.” Gaia was hugging John’s neck.

“We’ve done well today, Gaia.” John smiled down at her.

“Not good?” Gaia looked at John with a question on her face.

“Hi, you two. What’re you two talking about?” Jenny asked.

“We’ve done well today!” Gaia giggled.

Later when Peter had transported all the Marine Corp Command Regiment back to their temporary home, things had quieted down. The general had eaten with his men and women. He had a dais with a podium moved to the one side of the chow hall. He had given his understanding of what the Corp would become. Captain Peter Adams had brought down 200 volunteers, including his wife Patty, from Omak.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close