Destiny's Road
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by Lumpy

"Okay, I know you are a bit stunned. Here is what's going to happen. We are going to make out for a little bit. Then, I am going to teach you about women."

Clearly, my brain was still foggy as comprehension was slow in coming, so I said, "Huh?"

"I am going to teach you about women. About a woman's body and about how to please a woman."

I started to stand, "Vicki, we can't do this. It wouldn't be fair to Zoe, and it really wouldn't be fair to you. You deserve to be with someone who really cares about you, and wants to be with you. I can't use you like this."

She pushed me back down and rubbed a hand across my chest.

"Man, you are so sweet. A girl could really fall for you. First of all, Zoe knows what is happening. Hell, it was her plan. Second of all, I have been with a lot of boys who could care less about what I wanted. In fact, I can see you care for me more than almost every boy I have been with. Your girlfriend has already told you that you have permission for this, and I am clearly a willing participant, and still you protest and are concerned about my feelings. You aren't using me. I am going to get a lot of enjoyment out of this, both physical and emotional. I promise this will be great and you and I are going to be really good friends. I am really looking forward to this."

And with that she pushed me down and initiated me into the wonders of the female form. We didn't have sex, but in my mind it came damn close.

She was kind of out of it so I held her head into my chest and stroked her back with one hand and her hair with another. I swear to God, she started to purr! We lay like that for a long while until her breathing settled back down to normal and she lifted her head to look at me. Before she could speak I kissed her gently.

"Cas, that was amazing. You did it just right. But I swear the best part was you holding me, afterwards." She was quiet again so I just stroked her back. "You're the first boy who ever held me like that afterwards."

"I am glad I made you feel good, Vicki. I enjoyed that, though maybe not as much as you did!" I said. She snorted at my little joke. "You are a wonderful girl, and I am happy I could make you happy."

"Will you stay here for a little while and just hold me?"

"Of course."

As we lay together, I could feel her start to slide into sleep. I think I might have slept, also, if my brain hadn't been in full overdrive.

Sleep eluded me.

I must have been totally zoned out, holding Vicki, because I did not sense anyone around me until I felt pressure on the bed, behind me. My head snapped around to find Zoe there, lying down next to me. Vicki must have felt it, too, because she started to sit up. I think it was then that Zoe noticed the line of tears on my cheeks. She looked at me a little in alarm.

"What's wrong, Cas?"

She threw a look of concern at Vicki.

I tried to give her a reassuring smile.

"Nothing. Tonight was wonderful."

"Cas, talk to Zoe." Vicki rubbed my cheek and looked at Zoe, "He probably thought I was completely asleep, but I could feel tears hitting my neck for a little while. He didn't say anything though."

I sat up and leaned my head against the headboard. Both girls cuddled up next to me.

"I am sorry about that, Vicki. I wanted this to be very nice for you."

"Oh, it was, Cas. It was wonderful."

Zoe started looking really concerned. "Cas, talk to me. I am getting really worried."

I smiled at her weakly, and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin this for you girls."

I let out a big sigh.

"I know what the point of this was, I guess. I passed the test or whatever it was. When I told Vicki that I loved you and we moved to the next step in your plan, I know you wanted me to get some experience in pleasing a woman. I am humbled that you would think of that and more so that Vicki would offer herself to me like that. But..."

Both girls looked concerned.

"I think the one thing I learned here, is I cannot do something like this, casually. I don't think I am built for it."

"Zoe, we haven't known each other for long, but I am certain that I love you completely. Every time I think about you, I feel like my heart is going to explode in my chest. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you, which is why I went along with this. But, as I started getting close with Vicki tonight, I started to connect with her also. I feel a lot of affection and caring for Vicki, now, as well. I feel like my heart is pulling in two directions. I don't want to hurt Zoe and yet I felt like I have already given a small piece of my heart to Vicki. If not exactly equally, I still care for you both deeply. I just don't know what to do."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close