Sarah's Love - Cover

Sarah's Love

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 44

"I want to go for a ride!"

"Now, Sarah, I don't know. Motorcycles are dangerous!" says Nan.

"Once we get her and Hannah some helmets and leather jackets they will be fine, Nan. Quit worrying, remember you like this side of Sarah. Besides, motorcycles are only dangerous when morons pull out in front of you or you ride like a fool." Nan frowns at Christopher. "Which I won't do with the girls on."

"I want to go for a ride!" states Sarah, with her arms crossed.

"Well, you are just going to have to wait until tomorrow when we pick Hannah up. Then we can go and get some helmets and safety leathers."

"But you can only give one of us a ride at a time, and if you give me one today, Hannah and me won't have to decide who is going to go first."

Oh shit! Now Christopher knows he is in trouble when the girls start using logic on him. Christopher reaches over and takes Sarah's hand. "We'll be back in a bit."

"Yes!" yells Sarah.

"What are you yelling in victory about? I'm only taking you to the dentist." Sarah's smile falls straight away. Christopher can't help himself, he starts busting up laughing. Even Nan laughs.

When they are sitting in the car fastening their seatbelts, Sarah asks, "We're not really going to the dentist are we?"

Christopher laughs and leans over and kisses her cheek. "No, baby, we are going to get you a helmet, gloves, glasses, a leather jacket and some riding boots. If you want, we can get a couple of Harley shirts for you and Hannah that actually fit you."

Sarah looks at him suspiciously. "That would be okay, but that doesn't mean I have to give my Harley nightshirts back, does it?"

"No."

"Good. Let's go."

"Yes, ma'am."

Christopher thought he was happy and content to buy the girls pretty things, but getting Sarah her first Harley stuff really makes him smile. How she did it Christopher doesn't know, but everything she gets has pink in it.

By the time they are home Sarah is ready to go. "Sweetheart?"

"Yes."

"Don't you think you should put some jeans on instead of your dress?" Sarah looks down and smiles oh so prettily as she disappears into the house to change. Just before Christopher closes the house door the phone rings. "Hello."

"Hi, daddy."

"Hi, baby. Guess what?"

"What?"

"I bought a Harley Davidson motorcycle and today we went and got all the stuff necessary for Sarah to ride with me, and after practice on Wednesday were going to go and get your stuff. That way you two can be my little biker babes."

"Okay."

"Sarah, Hannah is on the phone."

She comes over and takes the phone from him on the porch. "Guess what, Hannah?"

"You and daddy are going for a ride on our motorcycle."

"Yep, and Wednesday it will be your turn. I'll call you back when I get home."

"Bye, Hannah." Yells Christopher over to the phone.

"She said she loves you." Sarah throws the phone on the floor and shuts the door and turns around. Christopher is standing there looking at her with his arms crossed. "Well!" she says, getting back into the house and putting the phone on the charger.

"You put your feet on these pegs. You hold on with your hands and your legs. For the first time you make sure you hold on good and tight."

"I want to be able to see. Can't I ride in front?"

"Hmm. There isn't really any place to put your feet. I don't know how it will work because I've never done it before, but then again I've never given a little girl a ride before. Hmm." Christopher is mulling this one over as he is thinking what will be the safest for Sarah. "Let's see."

Christopher gets on the bike and lifts Sarah in front of him. "How's that feel?" Still, he doesn't like how close her leg is to the air cleaner. If she was a couple of years younger he wouldn't even think twice about it, but he believes Sarah is old enough and big enough to ride normal. He lifts her down. "Climb up on back. How's that?"

"I like it and I can see to the sides."

"Good, you hold on for dear life until you learn about your balance and the leaning part in the turns. You got me, young lady."

"Yes, sir!"

Christopher goes slowly around the neighborhood first. At a stop sign he turns and asks, "How'ya doing, girl?"

"I like it."

"You ready for the freeway?"

"Ready, willing and able, sir."

Christopher shakes his head. "Hold on."

They go and get lost for about an hour and return home. Sarah is beaming as she is trying to get feeling back into her tush again, and rubbing her inner thighs from her little legs being spread for so long.

"Well?"

"I liked it very much!"

"Good, I'm glad."

"What are we going to have for dinner tonight?" Sarah asks.

"I don't need to eat because I ate about a dozen bugs. Didn't you eat any bugs?"

"No." she laughs.

They do their thing until finally Wednesday is upon them, which is actually only the next day, but it seems longer when something so precious and beautiful is away from you.

They pick up Hannah, bright and early. They give the grandma her whiskey and money and go home until it is time for practice. The girls spend most of their time in the garage climbing on the bike. Sarah just had to show it to her.

"Time for practice."

They go, and much to the chagrin of Hannah the little red-haired girl beats her two out of three times. Not only that, but she even beat Sarah one time. "She is getting better." The girls look at Christopher accusingly.

"Hey, don't blame me. She has been working hard and it is paying off for her. We should be proud of her." The looks the girls give him say they are buying none of it. "Fine, I guess we have been spending too much time socializing and not enough training. Starting tomorrow after Hannah and I go for a ride today, we are going to start training for war."

The girls roar, "Yeah." They are undaunted by the warrior look in Christopher's eyes. He didn't think it was possible, but he falls even more in love with them.

"How come they only seem to have black, black and orange, or black and pink? The only yellow I see is a tank top."

"Well, get the tank top and make a decision on everything else."

"Get pink Hannah, and then we can be biker sisters."

"Okay." she says, happy again.

When they get home Sarah keeps Nan company and Hannah and Christopher go for a ride. Hannah won't sit still for a second as she looks all around her, and even leans out to look around Christopher.

Eventually Christopher gets annoyed and pulls over and turns around. "Would you stop leaning out that far?"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to fall off and get hurt or worse."

"I won't."

"Hannah!"

"Fine." she says, contritely.

Of course it only takes about five minutes until she is doing it again. Christopher pulls over and twists around hard until he has both of his hands on her waist and picks her up none-to-gently and plants her ass in front of him. He immediately sees that she isn't really going to have anywhere to grab on. "Put your hands back and wrap your fingers in my belt. Put your legs up on the gas tank."

Hannah seems more than content by this arrangement. As they are riding home it doesn't take long for Hannah to get bored and start moving her legs about, letting go of his belt looking this way and that. Christopher so badly wants to be mad, but he just can't help but smile.

"Alright, you lily-livered scum-sucking recruits. You are going to give me a hundred and ten percent today or you are going to the stockade." The girls look at each other and you can tell they are terrified as they look at him and smile prettily.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close