Cat Fight
Chapter 25 (Trouble)

Copyright© 2017 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

TERMS

tinton - 2 1/2 seconds
specton - 2 1/2 minutes
Toton - 2 1/2 hours
minton - 2 1/2 days
daycon - 2 1/2 weeks
Malant - 2 1/2 months
quant - 2 1/2 years
galant - 2 1/2 centuries
Metson - 2 1/2 inches
maclon - 2 1/2 feet
heckson - 2 1/2 miles
tetson - 2 1/2 acres
unit - 2 1/2 ccs
Tac - 2 1/2 pounds

Mayan Terms

nohchil - Chief
Ahau - King
k’aat - Claim
k’iimil - Death
taak’in - gold

Characters

Bill Axor (AKA Ambrose) - Lion clan, Cit-Chac-Coh
King Tomco Traxor - Bill’s dead father, Lion clan
King Tobias Traxor - Bill’s dead brother, Lion clan
Queen Trianna Axor - Bill’s dead mother, Lion clan of Mandria
Queen Niaco Traxor - Tiger clan, Tobias mate, now Bill’s
Twitty Glax - Grey Tabby clan, bill’s body guard and mate
Glenna Nox - Bengal clan, Bill’s body guard and mate
Mikos Glac - Chartreux clan
Skylos - Commander of star cruiser - Wire hair clan
Henna Glac - Chartreux clan, Mikos mate, Xendran Doctor
Theta Panadon - Cheetah clan
Cornelius Glax - one of Bill’s Uncles, Grey Tabby clan
Conrad Nox - Bill’s other Uncle Bengal clan Assassin group - Jaguar clan
second assassin group - Ocicat clan
Typree Maxor - Sub King of Mandria, Lion clan Adina Maxor - Paladin Princess of Xendra, Sub-princess of Mandria, Lion clan
Timora - The great mother of the feline people, mate of first tribal leader
Hippacamp - Timora’s father, father of modern Xendran doctors

Knights

General Roth - Leopard clan
Gregor - Cougar clan
Gwayne - Panther clan
Thomas - Lynx clan

Paladins - Female Knights

Wrena - Leopard clan, Roth’s mate
Cetana - Cougar clan, Gregor’s mate
Dawney - Panther clan, Gwayne’s mate
Mileen - Lynx clan, Thomas’s mate

Typree’s mouth still hanging open he looked at Ambrose. “You do realize what that is don’t you cousin?” Typree asked.

Ambrose smiled at his cousin as he nodded, “Yes it’s Acropolis of the city of Tikal. If I remember right it is also the launching point of our race to the 12 planets of the realm.”

Typree could still only stare opened mouth at his cousin. What was going on? This was earth it had to be but Tikal and Acropolis? Shutting his mouth Typree was having a most difficult time wrapping his mind around the whole idea.

“So you pretty much knew this whole damn time exactly where we were?” Typree stated incredulously.

“Since you got here yes. I wasn’t all that sure when we first arrived. I had to factor in everything that I saw before I could come to that conclusion. You forget I had been doing research in our present time about all of this on the earth of our time.” Ambrose told Typree.

“So you really believe that this IS the actual launch point of our people to the realm.” Typree said still in shock.

“Oh yes, I most certainly do. Though at the moment we need to get as many moved from here as we can. The city is about to be attacked within a minton. We have to get all of them out that we can. I believe that the introduction of both your ships will facilitate that at a greater rate.” Ambrose told his cousin.

Nodding Typree jumped to his feet as he and Ambrose started to direct the emptying of the other two ships as fast as possible.

“Roth?” Ambrose said a moment later into his com. “Any more movement with the attackers?”

It was silent a moment before Roth came back. “No sire it appears that they are holding ceremonies before they decide to attack. From the few scouts that we have captured they are really in no hurry to attack as they think that the city will fall no matter what.”

“Alright keep an eye out for anything that you perceive as a threat to what we are doing. With the addition of the other two ships this should go a hell of a lot faster. We’ve only three hundred there right now. Not nearly enough as far as I am concerned.” Ambrose advised Roth.

“Yes Sire, we will keep on it ‘til the last.” Roth replied.

Ambrose nodded at his comp. at least they were being afforded the time to move these people. Four hundred had been a help though most of them was by far better. Watching he just hoped that six hundred more moved each time would speed things up.

A moment later the king walked up nodding his head. “It makes my heart soar that the other gods have granted you more help lord Cit-Chac-Coh. It appears that most of the gods wish for our people to continue. This is great news to me and the warriors.” Then with a more determined look the king bowed. “You will not be disturbed great lord. We will make sure of that, this honor will strengthen us.”

Both the king and Ambrose watched as the three ships were now being loaded. Sighing Ambrose was glad that they were taking eight hundred this time rather than two hundred. He just hoped that it was enough to start things as they should be. Then shaking his head he felt that it wasn’t even half of what they needed but it felt a hell of a lot better that was sure.

Finally loaded all three ships started toward the new world for the people. Upon landing they were again greeted by Timora and her father a wide smile on his face. “So it seems that the other gods also wish for our continued survival.” He said as he surveyed the other two ships and the amount of people leaving the ship.

Ambrose could only nod as he took the Doctor aside. “Soon we will need to give the cure to the rest of them. I am more concerned getting them here for now. We have twelve hundred now. A small part of the city, though I feel we need all that we can.”

Hippacamp nodded as he thought about all that had been said. “Though that is a good many, the city held by far a great many more than that. Though as I said lord this many is a great start to us being here. We are doing all we can to set up everything that we can. Many have seen great amounts of game that they seem eager to start providing food for us with.”

Ambrose nodded he too could already feel the great shift that was occurring with time and among those that had already changed. It seemed that their feline side was trying to come to the surface already.

Looking back Ambrose saw that the last of the ships were unloaded. “We will return soon, watch them well see if you can get guards set up as soon as possible. Though you are stronger there still may be dangers that need to be faced.

All three ships launched as soon as the doors were closed. “We need to keep going as much as possible. I know we have twelve hundred there now though as I said we need as many as we can get. I am so afraid that we will miss someone changing our time for the worse. On the way back I need everyone to give the units of blood that we are going to need.”

Typree made his way to me as soon as we landed. “I just hope that we have enough now. From what you told me we have enough for at least five thousand.”

Ambrose nodded as he started to do the numbers in his head. It was a fair start though he wasn’t all that sure about using his, Typree’s or Adina’s blood considering the abilities that their three geno’s contained. “I suggest that we keep yours. mine and Adina’s plasma and blood out of most of the people. I know for a fact as I am sure you do also the headache these abilities can be.”

Typree was smiling when Ambrose said this. “Well to you cousin I can see that. Remember that the rest of us only got one maybe two. You are the only one that I have ever seen have far more than the rest of us.” Ambrose was about to speak when his com went off. “What’s wrong Roth?” Ambrose said concerned.

“I’ve got a prisoner that you might want to talk to. He tells a very interesting story.” Roth reported.

“Alright I’ll be there in a specton,” Ambrose told his knight.

“You want company?” Typree asked as soon as Ambrose signed off.

“No for now we are still secure here. I am just hoping that it holds long enough for us to get most of them away.” A specton later Ambrose was walking toward Roth and Glenna. He could see Roth was hanging on to an obviously struggling youth.

“Ah! Here he comes now!” Leaning close Roth whispered in the youth’s ears, “I suggest you not lie to him he will know.”

The youth started renewed struggles ‘til the tall, long shadow of Ambrose fell over him.

Looking up the youth started to laugh even though Ambrose towered over him. Roth smacked the teen across the face, “I told you to be respectful! So you really want to incur his wrath!”

Again the teen began to laugh at Ambrose and Roth. “This is no god! A very powerful warrior yes but no god. He...” Then the teen was struck silent as Ambrose started to shift into his feline form. Suddenly the teen’s face held a look of abject horror as he tried to throw his body on the ground at Ambrose’s paws. “I am sorry Cit-Chac-Coh! We did not realize that you were protecting this city.”

Ambrose looked over at Roth and Glenna who both had huge grins on their faces. Shaking his head he drew himself up to his full height as he looked down at the teen. “For now I am protecting this city. The others will be here in a few of your days to exact that which they will want. I know that your leaders were told to attack here. This I will not stop as it is written that Tikal will fall.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close