When Good Meets Bad
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

I jump out of bed and got dressed in a hurry. I put loose curls at the end of my hair and tilt my head to put hairspray in my hair. I unbutton my shirt just a little but it doesn’t really reveal except for my undershirt.

“You look hot.” Emma wolf whistle me as I come down the stairs.

“Thanks but this is just for me and not for anyone else.” I wink at her and she giggles.

We finished our breakfast and headed into the car. I need to practice what I’m going to say to Jordan so I don’t get nervous or stutter. I smile like an idiot thinking of him and his laugh and everything about him.

“Why are you smiling so big?” Emma took a bite out of her nutrition bar.

“No reason” I lied.


I went to the bathroom to prep myself and on the way I see Natasha all over Jordan like normally but I shook it off. Don’t sweat it, Penelope. It’s going to be fine.

I took a deep breath so my stomach wouldn’t get into a twist. I go straight to my locker and Natasha is right next to it like she was waiting for me.

“What’s up, Farewell?” She has no expression.

“Whatever you want, go get it from Jordan” I opened my locker.

“Oh what’s wrong Farewell? Mad that I took both of your crushes.” She gives me a puppy dog face. I slam my locker, trying to ignore her.”Don’t be mad because I’m going to be able to sleep with both of them.”

I stop walking, went up to her and punched her in her clown face. She fell to the ground instantly so I got on top of her and started to punch her repeatedly. Everyone was crowded around us. She wasn’t even hitting back but she was trying to grab my fist. Someone pulled me off of her and the halls were so quiet.

“Ms. Farewell, in my office now!” Ms. Montgomery pointed to the her office and I headed straight over there.

I took a deep breath to stop myself from shaking out of all the adrenaline that ran through my body. I’m so getting suspended and I hope my mom isn’t mad, which I tell her it was Natasha’s fault but I had the first hit. I know Emma and Violet wasn’t going to have a problem out of this.


“I’m sorry Ms. Farewell but you’re suspended. I will see you Thursday.” Ms. Montgomery told me as I leave her office.

I felt everyone’s eyes on me and some guys gave me that flirty look. But little did I know that so many people hated Natasha and I wasn’t really surprised. I heard some people were talking about how much they hated her and happy to see she got beat up. Who could like her? She’s bitchy and slutty.

“Hey, I liked how you put the hurt on Natasha.” Matt jumped out in front of me.

“Thanks but she deserved it” I laughed.

“Oh trust me I know” he raised his eyebrows. “I was thinking that we can hangout sometime.” Matt handed me his number and winked.

“Yeah, sure” I left and went into my car.

I got home and Ian was there. Why was he here? I didn’t see a sight of my mom so I questioned even further. When I walked in he just stared at me in concern. Oh yeah I was home early, like nine o’clock in the morning early.

“Well, you home early” He turned completely around.

“You’re in my house and my mom isn’t here so you existence is more of a question than mine.” I said, rudely.

“You mom said I can come over when I wanted to” He raised up his arm and he had the key to our house.

“Well I kicked some girl’s ass for talking shit so I had a pretty rough day so far.” I grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

“Well maybe I can help you with your rough day” Ian started to massage my back.

“Umm Ian-” He interrupted me by kissing me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close