When Good Meets Bad
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

“Penelope, how many times do we have to tell you?” Emma and Mary were disciplining me at eight in the morning. “Caleb is a lying ass and I don’t know why you can’t see that.”

“It’s not that I don’t see it, it’s just that he was so sweet and sincere.” I smiled but Emma shook me and took me out of my thoughts of him.

“Look Penelope, I understand that he’s your childhood crush and everything but if you really love him then let him go” Mary put her hand on my shoulder. “And he’s just a liar. Trust me he’s played Natasha so many times”

“I want you to fix things with Jordan. I don’t really know what’s going on but it needs to be fixed so y’all can get married.” Emma said with a mouthful of Cool Ranch Doritos.

“I’m gonna call Violet.” I went off to my room to get away from them for a while to think.

Why do I have to be so stupid? Why am I blind? I don’t even know why I went to that stupid party. I wouldn’t be in this mess right now and Jordan would still be my friend. I want Jordan back. Was he going to talk to me last night? I wanna talk things out but I don’t want to make it worse by saying something stupid.

I dial Violet’s number but I heard a thump on my window.

I walk over to it to see it’s Caleb.

“You can’t be here.” I help him through my window.

“Nice to see you, too” He kisses me. He really needs to stop doing that.

“Look Caleb I don’t think we should be together.” I told him.

“But what about last night?” He held me by my waist.

“I’m so sorry for misleading you but I just didn’t know how to react.” I took his hands off my waist.

“But Penelope I really wanna be with you” He try to hold my hand.

“I know Caleb even if you are being serious about this, I just can’t take the chance. I’m sorry,” I wanted to cry because I felt so bad. “I feel bad, I really do”

“I love you, Penelope just remember that, please.” He held my face and went out the window.

I covered my face and called Violet. She would know what to do. The phone kept ringing and ringing but it went to voice mail. I really need her at this point so I texted her. After five minutes she called me back. Thankfully.

“I’m in bind, I need you to come over”


“Wow Farewell, you really screwed up this time” Violet ate a Dorito out of Emma’s bag. “That’s unless you make things right with Jordan”

“I honestly don’t know what to do” I breathe heavily. “I’m thinking about going lesbian” I joked and they all laughed at me.

“Penelope, I don’t think its that bad” Violet tries to stop laughing. “Jordans a good guy”

I nod for her to continue.

“So if he’s truly a good guy then he wouldn’t go for a girl like Natasha. So don’t really sweat it just call him and fix things up. Or you can do it in person on Monday”. Violet suggested.

“Okay I think I’m going to do it. On Monday.” I smiled and everyone cheered.

“I’m so happy for you future Penelope Baker.” Emma joked and hugged me. For someone who has a crush on him, she does encourage to be with him.

“So how are you and Dylan doing?” I asked Emma.

“Well I think I’m going to stick with this one. I hope he askes me to homecoming” Emma smiles. “We should go homecoming shopping”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close