When Good Meets Bad
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

We had to stand by the poster where the football players were going to come out of. The poster said Let’s swat them Jackets. That’s gotta be the lamest phrase I ever heard, but it was kinda cool.

The drum roll started so we had to ruffle our black and gold pom poms, waiting for the football players come out. I hope I don’t get knocked down and get hit by them in anyway. The football players storm through the poster, yelling and then they settled down went to sit down in the section where they suppose to be. We started the games, the first one was sack race and the second one is where the football players had to play chubby bunny.

Caleb fit six in his mouth while Jordan can fit ten. I was standing next to the game, waiting to be played and Caleb was checking me out from the bleachers. Then he volunteers to play and comes right by me. The next game was a pie eating contest. I doubt Caleb could master this.

“Hey hottie.” He came next to me.

“Don’t call me that.” I scold him.

“Okay sexy” He takes a gander at my ass.

“Do you mind?” I brushed down the back of my uniform.

“No, not all” he looked again.

“Just eat the stupid pie” I pointed to the pie.

“I didn’t come here for just the pie, babe.” He winked and got in the position to eat the pie.

“Ready, Set, GO!” Ms. Montgomery announced through the microphone.

Caleb was eating the shit out this pie and his face was completely covered with whipped cream. Then he finishes the pie first and wins this game. I hand him a towel to wipe his face.

“Just give me chance to talk to please” He sounded sincere and hands the towel back. He goes back to the section of football players in the bleachers.

“The last game of the pep rally is the ships and sailors.” Ms. Montgomery announced. I could sit this one out. So I went by Violet and Mary.

“What did Caleb have to say?” Violet whispered in my ear.

“He want to let him talk” I told her. “I might think-”

Violet stopped me.

“That’s part of his game. I saw him checking your ass out!” She scold me, quietly.

“He seemed very sincere,” I whined.

“That’s what’s he’s good at.” She had a good point.

“What should I do then?” I’m frustrated.

“Listen to him and pretend to believe his crap and don’t take him back,” We laugh as we watch Caleb fall on his behind.

“Why are y’all gossiping without me?” Mary included herself.

We both laughed.

That was the pep rally. It was fun but theres still a game to look forward. I go to get my cheer horn thing and Caleb stopped me. He wanted me to say something and I honestly don’t know what to say.

“Will you listen?” He waited for an answer.

“Don’t forget to be here by seven” One of the cheerleaders told me and I nodded.

“Follow me to my car.” I grab my horn and walked outside with him.

“So talk.” I told him.

“Look Penelope, I really do love you and I made a horrible mistake breaking up with you. Especially for Natasha.” He had a disgusted face. “Please Penelope I really am sorry” He stopped walking and grabbed my chin.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close