When Good Meets Bad - Cover

When Good Meets Bad

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

Chapter 16

“Here take the card.” I hand Emma Mom’s credit card, which was probably a bad idea but if it mean she would leave then fine.

“Let’s go swimming shall we” I head out to the water slowly since it was freezing as hell.

This water is so cold that Antarctica might be jealous. Dang.

Once we reached the deep part of the ocean, I dunk my head backwards to get my hair wet. I just have a habit of doing that and I don’t know why.

“The water is beautiful” Jordan runs his hands through it.

“I know. I used to come here with my dad every summer.” I told him.

“What happened?” he asked.

“He died in a car accident last year” I snuffled.

“I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have ask” He looked at me with sympathy.

“No it’s fine, it just I really miss being here with him, you know.” I felt my eyes getting red and Jordan hugged me.

“Did Emma say where she was going?” Jordan pulled away from the hug. I just remembered and she didn’t. Oh gosh please don’t tell me I lost my little sister.

“No” My eyes widened.

We get out of the water and went to look for Emma. Why did I let her go alone? I’m the worst sister ever for not even asking where she was going. If I was Emma where would I go? I looked over at the beach hotties and she wasn’t there.

“Emma!” I look around hoping she would be near.

“What?” I heard her behind me. I was relieved and she had a burger in her hand.

“Where were you?” I hugged her.

“Relax, one of the guys I met here bought me a burger” She took a bite out of her burger. “I didn’t even need the card” She gives me the card back.

Me and Jordan went back to our towels, packed our stuff because maybe going to the beach maybe wasn’t the best idea. I had fun but I don’t want to ever lose Emma again. Then I wouldn’t have anyone to annoy or torture.

We had enough excitement for a day.


“Sorry I couldn’t give you the day I planned” Jordan walked me to the door.

“Its fine; I had fun” I told him.

“Penelope, you don’t have to lie” He joked.

“No, really I did, thank you for today.” I smiled.

“No problem” He laughs. “I’ll see you Monday” He leaves and goes to his car.

I unlocked the door and put my towel by the door. Emma storms through the door and just stares at me like I’m stupid.

“Penelope Farewell.” she puts her hand on her hip.

“What?” I gave her a confused look.

“Why didn’t you kiss him?” she shook me.

“Well we would’ve if you hadn’t came up to u-” I stopped myself because her eyes widened and I was scared to see what was going to happen next.

“I’m sorry.” She laughs and covers her mouth.

“Well, I’m going to shower” I left the room before she jumps down my throat about this Me and Jordan thing.

After I was finished getting the sand out my ass, I put my sweats back on and got on Facebook. I got a message from Violet, it saids Hey I heard what happened wanna have a sleep over?:) Was she talking me and Caleb? If so, how would she know? I replied sure:) and went downstairs to tell Emma.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close