When Good Meets Bad
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

Where would you go to skip school? The mall, obviously. Don’t worry I honestly just figured that out for myself. Like just now.

We get to the mall and I never knew our mall was so big. But then again I never really go to the mall, or get out much with either.

“So what do you want to do?” I held his hand as we walked into the mall. His hand was so warm and comforting. Plus it fit perfectly with mine, it’s like it was meant for it. I really need to stop getting on Tumblr.

“How about a movie?” He suggested.

“I wanna see this one!” I pulled Caleb towards the movie poster. The poster read San Andreas. It had Dwayne Johnson, Alexandria Daddario, and Colton Haynes as the cast. I look it up and his characters name is Joby. Emma would be so pissed if she knew I was seeing this.

Caleb pays for our tickets and sat at the very top of the theater. This is very cool, being at the top and everything. The top is hanging over some more seats, it looks kinda like a balcony. The lights dimmed and the movie started. We were little bit in the movie and then Joby came in. Wow just wow. Emma was right. For the first time in her life, she’s right.

Colton Haynes is hot!


“Where do you want to eat?” I put my head on Caleb’s shoulder.

“Let’s eat at Subway” He told me.

Caleb pulls me over there and there’s this cute guy working there. What is up with cute guys working fast food? He looked like he would be probably thirty but he was still cute. He had short brown hair with brown eyes, and his smile was remarkable.

“How may I help y’all?” He smiled. His teeth were freaking perfect. I swear if I was fifteen years older, he would be mine.

“I want a twelve inch. I just want chicken, lettuce, and honey mustard” I told him.

“Just give me a six inch with chicken and lettuce” Caleb pulls out his wallet. “And that would be all”

“Drinks?” He asked.

“Both large, please.” Caleb handed him his credit card. He has a credit card? Man I want one, like really badly. Maybe I can talk my mom into it, I doubt it but I guess I can try.

I grab my sub and my cup to fill it up with cherry coke (aka my favorite soda). We sat down at a table and began to eat our sandwiches. Is Caleb the jealous type? He probably is but he just seems like he would be too aggressive. Like he is with Jordan on the field.

“That guy at the Subway place was cute.” I wait for Caleb’s reaction. Caleb gives me a solid stare and puts his sandwich down.

“Relax, I was just kidding.” I give him a smirk. He picks his sandwich back up and continue eating it. He looked like he was offended like why? Nobody wants except for him which is weird but I’m not complaining.

We finish our sandwiches and decided to take a walk around the mall. Caleb tried to get me to go into the Victoria’s Secret store but I told him a big no on that. He playfully tugged my arm into the store. All I saw was lingerie, bras, and underwear. Now, I see that Caleb is a perv.

“Hey babe.” Caleb holds up a black lace thong.

“Hell no” I took it from him and put it back.

I playfully pushed him into the mannequin and I heard a familiar voice behind me say Where’s y’all lingerie? Please don’t let that be who I think it is. I take a quick glance and it is. It’s my mom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close