Sovereignty
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2016 by Pars001

Alan awoke, startled at first as he didn’t recognize exactly where he was. Then he felt a soft body next to his looking down he saw that Hopix had at some time climbed into the bed with him for warmth. God Alan thought she feels so good so soft so... ! Alan had looked under the covers immediately growing hard as he found that Hopix was stark naked! Holy crap he thought as he could only stare at her naked form my god! She’s perfect!

Slowly Alan reached under the covers and began to gently massage the outer section of Hopix’s breast that was crushed up against him. God! Alan thought she had felt soft before but this! I am going to go insane if this keeps up Alan thought I need to finish with this so Hopix and I can be alone for a while.

Merlin was doing his best not to make a sound, he remembered the first time he’d seen and been with his Glimmer. The things he thought he knew about love were completely blown away by the woman. Then Merlin felt the deep emptiness that was in his heart, though he could feel her he was still longing to hold her again. Merlin could feel that his power had grown again but I really shouldn’t try something like that again unless I have no choice he thought.

Reaching out Merlin could suddenly feel a myriad of different life forms on the planet, what the hell? This was something entirely new to him and though it was a good thing it could drive one mad if he didn’t get a handle on it. Merlin hadn’t measured his power in a while, the last he knew it was at the fringe of the high power. Feeling again Merlin saw that yes, he was into the high range but still at the far low end of it.

Alan was enjoying the soft sighs and pressing of Hopix’s body to him when he too noticed that Merlin was reaching out. “Merlin,” Alan whispered to the man. “You have to learn to tune it out, or it will always be on but you can turn it down ‘til you hardly notice it at all.”

Merlin looked at Alan then nodded trying Alan’s suggestion, to his surprised it worked! Well for a few minutes, and then he had to reapply the tune down. Thankfully it was lasting longer each time.

“Alan love that feels so good, please don’t stop!” Hopix suddenly whispered to Alan.

“Hello beautiful, though I see you are in your full glory already. Why may I ask are you undressed?” Alan said with a smile to Hopix.

“Well you started to shiver last night so I thought to give you warmth. Besides I was getting cold myself. I hope you don’t mind but I couldn’t have you getting sick.” Hopix told Alan calmly and matter of factly.

“Ok I agree with that but why my dear are you undressed? Alan asked her again.

“Well,” Hopix started, “we are to be wed and you have seen me undressed before, so I thought it would be ok with you to add more warmth without my clothes.”

Alan sighed and tried to make himself more comfortable, damn he thought I thought Glimmer had talked to her. Alan looked at the beautiful woman lying pressed against him, leaned down, and whispered into her ear.

Hopix lay still as Alan whispered in her ear, and then she reached down Alan’s body and felt his hardness. Suddenly red faced she kissed Alan and was clothed, leaning back she told him, “I had forgotten my soon to be husband.” Pausing a moment she looked under the cover then smiled at him. “I won’t again; never will I forget the gifts you have given me.” Leaning closer she whispered, “Plus those that you will give me. I will do all I can to be your partner my love,” kissing him she leaned closer emphasizing, “ALL I can.”

Alan could only stare at Hopix as she got up on shaky legs then walked to the common room. Merlin had a huge smile on his face, ah the young in love!

Alan wasn’t sure exactly what the hell had just happened but he loved it! His whole body was tingling as was his very hard male anatomy! Sighing Alan really didn’t want to get up but knew that there were 17 bad mages out there that wanted his soul. The really bad thing though was these weren’t going to just roll over and die that easily as the others had. Shit Alan thought I really got my work cut out for me.

Alan got up finally as did Merlin, “I see that you have finally moved into the third stage of power. Be careful Merlin, when I moved into it, the creeps seemed to come out of the wood work!”

“I am well aware Alan, I may not have been able to move, but I was watching. You have achieved quite a lot in a fairly short time. The simple fact that you freed both of the, what is it you call them? Ah! Yes! The Fairixies, the fact that you have freed both of their worlds is nothing short of a miracle. I never did get a chance to thank you for freeing my Glimmer and her people.” Here Merlin bowed to Alan who was really uncomfortable.

“Look, I am not a god ok? I am a man like you well kind of like you. I only do these things because they are right that’s all, ok?” Alan told an even wider smiling Merlin.

“Yes son I know. Remember this though; you have freed worlds that have been slaves for centuries in less than six months. You are the first that has had enough power to do that. No! You are more special than you think, but I am glad that you are doing all this for the reasons you are. Now then we need to discuss what you are going to do next, I know I am not a lot of help but I will be there if you need me. Believe me Alan I owe you far more than you think and I hope that one day you can truly appreciate just what you have done for me.”

Alan was taken aback he wasn’t used to really any praise at all but the amount of praise the old man was giving him was making him really, really uncomfortable! “I have to defeat at least one more then I feel that the light council will be able to appear here.” Alan told Merlin.

Merlin was nodding he felt that also, and then realized with a shock that it had just come to him that he had the knowledge. “Yes I have felt that also but these last few aren’t going to be that easy.”

“I know that’s why I thought...” with that Alan launched into his newly formed plan. Merlin’s eyes opened wide it was a bold plan, dangerous and a little risky but it could work they just needed a little luck.

Later on that day Alan was standing outside what appeared to be a burned tree but he wasn’t sure. Shrugging Alan paused a moment and released a blast at about half his power. There he thought that ought to wake up the stupid ass! Sure enough a few moments later several bolts of electricity shot out of the sky at Alan. Smiling Alan watched as they harmlessly bounced off his shields.

A voice behind Alan made him sigh, the same old thing damn! These guys for as powerful and old as they are didn’t seem to have any idea of the pain Alan was going to bring upon them. Sighing Alan waited as the being he guessed was part snail with huge human eyes appeared. Then of course it started to boast, yawning Alan just stood there and tuned out. A few moments later the creature stopped with a growl.

“So you think to disrespect me this way? I am far more powerful than you think I will...” Alan finally tired of it waved his hand and the creature was silent.

“Finally, so here’s how it’s going to go, first I’m going to freeze you,” with that Alan waved another hand and the creature stopped moving. “Then I’m just going to kill you. Good bye!” Alan let loose a titanic burst of energy that enveloped the creature and just as suddenly it was gone.

Alan waved his hand and looked at a small sphere that formed in front of him. “I am tired of you cowards hiding but if you want to die that way so be it.” Pointing at the sphere a misshapen deer like animal appeared in front of him. “Now then that’s better!” Alan made a slashing motion and the creature was dead that quick. Well that’s two Alan thought but I won’t be able to get the rest as easily.

Alan suddenly heard a clapping behind him, “God I’m glad you are as smart as you are! If you went about it any other way I might have killed you out of boredom. Now I see you truly will be a challenge after all!” Alan felt the huge fireball as it approached him. He was ready this time though and easily bounced it back at the man. Though expecting something of this nature the man was surprised that Alan had done it as easily as he had. Hmmm the man thought so maybe he was pretending the other day. Yes, I’ll have to watch him closely. Then the man saluted Alan and was gone.

Damn it! Alan thought he had hoped that the bastard would have been hurt. Turning back to the sphere Alan pointed at it again as another winged snake like creature appeared, though startled it attacked almost immediately. Alan smiled so they were smarter after all, as long as he had control of the sphere he could draw almost all of them here but the sphere was limited. Making several slashing motions this one fell as had the others.

Alan had to hurry he could feel the sphere growing weak, pointing three times Alan knew that this was risky but he had to do it. Suddenly there was a loud screaming as the first appeared. The second hissed a warning, and the third just started to fire at Alan. Smiling Alan hoped they were using their full power as he started to bounce their attacks back at one other than who fired it. The screams he heard let him know it was working as already one was down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close