Once and Again - Cover

Once and Again

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 54

While they are still bathed in the Divine Light of Creation and can’t see anything with their physical eyes, Sorbo asks, “Did it work?”

“Oh yes,” says Dakota, in a confident divine voice. “It most certainly did!”

Slowly the Divine Light of Creation fades and they are still standing in the cavern. Off to their side the giant salamander has killed the giant black dragon. This was no Loki’s Dragon, this was something ancient and powerful and for a moment they regret it having to die.

After Sorbo can see again he looks at his wife and his eyes go big. “Just what do you think you are wearing, young lady?”

“Well!” says Dakota, looking down at herself then smiling.

Dakota now has on a pristine white full-length gown. The bust part is elegant white silk, but the rest of it is a white see-through fairy-fine mess that covers her shoulders, arms and legs, so to speak. If not for a pair of white bikini style panties with a satin finish she would be standing there in all her glory. She has on a pair of calf length boots that glitter of diamonds and creation.

The combined Staff of Creation also glitters of pure creation. It is as if she holds a silver glittering bolt of lightning in her hand. Her long straight dirty blond hair seems a little lighter and her head is ringed by a silver glittering band of pure creation in the shape of leaves and banded vines as a tiara or crown. The outfit of the White Sorceress comes straight from her beautiful heart. Dakota is now the White Sorceress.

She holds out her hand to Sorbo who gladly comes and takes it. One moment they are in a cavern of the Underworld, the next they are standing out under the stars in the Free Lands of Andromeda.

Dakota releases Sorbo’s hand and steps back while raising the Staff of Creation to the stars, or more specifically to the four moons. As the four moons align all four moons become visible in the sky for the first time in a very, very long time. A band of silver radiance encapsulates the four moons and then it shoots down and connects with Dakota and the Staff of Creation. Sorbo shields his eyes from the immense power. After several seconds of it building and building a beam of creation goes towards the coming asteroid on the wings of ethereal music. The power of the White Sorceress, the four moons and Creation hits the asteroid reducing it to star dust that falls to Kara in a wonderful show of shooting stars.


As the last efforts of peaceful talks falter, the leaders of the opposing forces start to return to their armies to prepare for all out war come daybreak. As all hope is lost they look to the skies for any signs of glory. And the world does not disappoint. The four moons come into view and pure power of creation surrounds them. Then a beam of silver radiance shoots towards the world not far beyond the armies of light.

The whole horizon begins to glow and an ethereal music starts to play and then a beam of light ignites and shoots out towards outer space. All present are filled with hope, joy and love. As there appears to be a great explosion in deep outer space moments later a shower of silver radiance falls to the world. Many on both sides drop to their knees and give thanks.


As the ethereal music fades, the White Sorceress in all her grandeur and her Great Protector appear between the two armies. All the forces of light and neutrality drop to their knees in humble contrivance, and wonderfully even three fourths of Abara and Harod’s armies bow before the White Sorceress. Even some of Swelter’s army kneels in wonder and glory.

Looking upon the beauty of the White Sorceress most of Abara and Harod realize they have been wrong. Some are for sure shocked at her dress, but most now realize the all-encompassing beauty their women have to offer the world is for the world not just in their homes.

Hand in hand Dakota and Sorbo, the White Sorceress and her Great Protector, walk over to the armies of Abara, Harod and Swelter. “Kind and caring children of Kara, we must talk.” Her voice is amplified on the winds. “United are we in creation so how can we become so divided in worldly matters? All the peoples of The Isle of Lakes and Kara have something wonderful to share with each other. To offer one another. Only when we all are free to reach the very limits of our abilities will we be in balance with nature.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close