Once and Again
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Kindred

“Sorbo?”

“Yes, my beautiful wife.”

“Wouldn’t it be easier to intercept the slaves going to Swelter when they are out in the open, more than it would be to sneak into the city and break them free of their bonds?”

Not ten seconds ago Sorbo walked into their bedroom and Dakota is lying on the bed on her stomach wearing her royal blue nightgown reading the Book of Odin facing away from him. Sorbo comes over to her and starts kissing up the back of her left thigh and then as he pushes her nightshirt out of the way he kisses up her taught round tush to the small of her back. He then pulls her nightshirt back down and lays on her left as he is laying on his left cuddling up to her. He starts to rub her back and then she asks that question.

Sorbo thinks about it for a second and falls in love with his pretty petite wife even more. “Once and again, my wife, you have seen things clearly.”

Dakota forgets about the Book of Odin and turns onto her right side facing her husband. She strokes his angular face with her loving hand before she kisses him. Sorbo’s hand has long since found its way back under her nightshirt as he caresses up her thigh, hip and waist and back down again. “When do you think we should leave?”

“Our fairy spy says they are going to be moved in two weeks and that there are about a hundred and sixty of them now. Unfortunately we are also learning that many of them who get caught are choosing to fight to the death rather than go back to their old lives, or as I’m sure any others are finding out now, into a life of slavery.

“Here it is still cool, but it is going to be getting scorching there before very long so I think we will take your wonderful idea and do it while they are still inside Harod so they don’t have to travel in chain wagons for too long in that heat.”

“I love you.”

“I love you, too, my wife, but why this time?”

“Because you genuinely care about those women and girls and are willing to sacrifice yourself so they can have a better chance of reaching their full potential. I know their society is different so many women don’t see it as wrong or incomplete and for them it is true, but for those who wish to be more, we must do something.”

“I love your beautiful heart, my wife, and the fact that you also care about those who want more, without thinking less of those who think their current lives are content and wonderful, is enlightening.”

As Dakota kisses her husband again she says, “Look at this. I found something interesting in the book.”

Dakota rolls back over onto her stomach and starts looking for what she wants to show him. Sorbo continues to look at his pretty wife and he is stroking her hair as he kisses her cheek. With a sigh of contentment and love he pulls his eyes away from his wife and looks to the Book of Odin.

“Here under a sub-chapter called The Necessities of Life. It says the fourth factor is the most important, but always the most unseen. Then it later goes on here,” she says, as she turns the page. “To find the fourth factor you must use a crystal ball or orb or something. Actually it says, ‘The veil of the dancing lights as refracted from the fourth is a vision to the truth that can only been seen through the unseen.’ Then finally it mentions the crystal ball specifically by saying ‘from the crystal orb does the truth of all shine bright and does magic come alive.’”

Sorbo shakes his head and snuggles a little closer to his pretty seventeen-year-old wife while rubbing her back. “Wow.”

“What?”

“I’m glad you are smart.” She turns and looks at him and the sun from the windows hits her face and every freckle is highlighted. Sorbo knows every single freckle intimately and would not change a single thing about his darling girl. Then he sighs.


“How goes the training and preparations?” asks Dakota.

“The training is going well. The four thousand knights we brought back with us from the Darian Mountains are well-trained so it will only be a matter of the ceremony to make them official amongst our line, but of course you must be there for at least the next to last session because it will take both of our consent.”

“I trust your judgment.”

“Well, thank you, babygirl, but what we do we do together or not at all.”

Dakota has a smile of divine radiance on her face when she asks, “And the preparations?”

Sorbo finds himself caressing her hair and back again and while kissing her hair he says, “We have gone with your idea. We will take two hundred and fifty dragons with us and two hundred of them will have knights on them. Not to just combat the enslavers, but also to hold onto the women and girls as we fly back here. The latest reports from our fairy spies are that they are being moved in two days. If everything goes right we will intercept two days after that, as they skirt the Harod Mountains.”

“Have you put any more thought into how Harod, Abara and Swelter are going to react?”

“I assume they will consider it an attack on their sovereignty and an insult against them having the right to live their lives as they see fit. If you agree with it I was thinking we would send at least two thousand Knights of Odin to our friend nations that border those nations. We’ll send one thousand to Canton in case Swelter tries something and we’ll send one thousand to Nalla in case Abara tries something. We will try and stay out of The Free Lands of Andromeda if we can.”

“Probably a wise decision for now. Do you remember that we were told to go to Bengal and see a shaman?”

“Yes,” says Sorbo, now rubbing her tush and kissing down her back.

“Don’t shamans or at least seers use crystal balls?”

“Hmm, I think seers might.” Replies Sorbo as he pushes up her royal blue nightshirt and starts kissing her tush and the back of her thigh.

“So maybe when we are done rescuing the slave girls we can go there and consult one.”

“Sounds great, my beautiful smart wife.” Sorbo spreads her legs a little and starts kissing up her inner thighs.

Just when he is about to reach heaven, Dakota screams, “Sorbo!”

“Yes, my wife.”

“I have a meeting with a group of mayors in a few minutes. They are from the south and they are saying some outlaws are stealing more and more stuff.”

Sorbo sighs and takes in a deep breath and then bites her on the bottom. “Yes, my wife.”

“Ouch!”

Sorbo smiles, sits up and smacks his pretty and petite wife on the rear and runs out of the room before she can turn him into a toad.

Sorbo spends the next three days watching over the squires and preparing the dragons and knights who are going with him and Dakota to rescue the slave girls. If not for the fact that these girls were captured and are in trouble because they were coming to them, and for the fact that they are being taken to Swelter for nothing good, they would never go inside another nation and take citizens out who are happy and content.

Dakota deals with matters of state and reads the Book of Odin every free minute she has. She has taken pages of notes that are scattered about their room. Much to Sorbo’s great pleasure, after all have gone to bed, Dakota’s beautiful heart still shines free as she loves to walk around the room naked. If there is a chance for someone to come knocking at a respectable hour she wears her royal blue nightshirt that Sorbo gave her when she was eight-years-old.

On the night before they are to take off to go rescue the slaves, Sorbo is sitting up leaning back against the giant wooden headboard and Dakota is sitting between his legs leaning back into him. He has on his shorts and she has on her nightshirt.

She also has the heavy Book of Odin propped up on her legs as she is going through it once and again. Sorbo has so much confidence and pride in his pretty and petite wife that he has pretty much left its deciphering up to her. As it is he has his arms wrapped snuggly around her and has his head resting on her shoulder seeing what she is seeing.

“Sure does have a lot of pictures and diagrams,” says Sorbo, unnecessarily.

“Yeah, see this page right here. It shows the three moons in each corner and some celestial event in the very center, but for some reason they have left the bottom right corner open. I get the feeling that it is right in front of us and I am just not grasping it.”

“We still have time, my precious wife,” says Sorbo, as he takes the book from her and closes it and sets it on the nightstand.

“Hey! I was reading that.”

“Were you?” says Sorbo, as he starts to caress up her thighs. He brushes her womanhood bulge as he caresses her tummy. Then slowly he goes down running his fingers through her hair and between her legs.

“Oh!” She says, with a content sigh as she melts back into her husband while opening up wider for him.

Tomorrow they are going into battle, but the next half an hour is spent in caressing and cuddling each other until at last they become one and the world is better for it.


“We are going to go out to the ocean and skirt the entire continent. We will come up through the Harod Mountains and set up an ambush. We will strike hard and fast so the slaves will be in the least danger. The dragons with riders will pull up in front of the slave caravan and to the sides. Hopefully that alone will discourage any resistance. The riders will dismount and approach rapidly. If the guards do not fight back, then leave them alone. We will free the girls, take them gently by the hands, lead them back to your individual dragon and put them in front of you, one woman or girl per warrior. I’m not a hundred percent sure how many of them speak the common language so you are going to have to reassure them with your eyes and smile. Is that understood?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close