Once and Again
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Kindred

As they sit before the fire the desire is ever growing. “Well, you will be fourteen in a little over a week and now that you have had your period we can go retrieve the Lute of Harmony that will call all the magical creatures of light to your banner when the time comes for the big battle.”

“Let’s do it! Can Cathy come?”

“Of course, don’t you think we are stronger together?”

“Of course!” Cathy is beaming with love and pride.

“I will do my best not to let you down.”

“You never have before. So why would you begin now?” says Dakota.

“Sorbo?”

“Yeah, baby.”

“Why do you think that I couldn’t touch the Lute of Harmony until after I had my period?”

“I don’t know, babe. Cathy, have you ever read the Prophecy of the White Sorceress?”

“No, I’m sorry I haven’t.”

“Hmm, I guess we need to get a copy of it so we can study it for when the time comes. I do know there is a whole confusing section about in order to find certain things that are entwined with nature the White Sorceress must of begun her womanly monthly cycle, and yet it also says that the White Sorceress is strongest when pristine and pure, which to me means a virgin. Since it is about the Prophecy of the White Sorceress the ever evasive Andromeda should at least be able to answer some questions regarding that.”

“I’m a virgin, but you don’t think it is going to be like when I grabbed the Wand of Creation do you?”

Sorbo wraps his arms tighter around the thirteen-year-old, soon to be fourteen-year-old petite princes in his lap and says, “Of course, my babygirl, I know that, and no I don’t think it is going to be like that. I’m not so sure it is about being able to handle the Lute of Harmony as much as it is about finding it in the Ruins of Tabitha that are rumored to be in the Crevice of Souls somewhere in the Finton Prairie near Lara’s Mountains in Laraland. As far as the virgin part, remember the Prophecy doesn’t get fulfilled until after you are twenty.”

“Hmm. Maybe we can stop by and visit Cathy’s family. I liked them. They were nice.”

“Maybe, but in truth we may be kind of busy.” Cathy is sitting there quietly thinking about something.

“What do you mean?” asks Dakota.

“Within the Free Lands of Andromeda we have been attacked numerous times. I believe as soon as we leave the Free Lands the attacks are going to intensify, so starting tomorrow we will step up our regular combat training with your magical training so we can fight as one cohesive unit.”

“Okay.”

“Can I ask something?”

“Of course, my wife.”

“Dakota asked ‘is it going to be like when I handled the Wand of Creation’, what did she mean?”

Sorbo looks around at Dakota, who still seems a little uncomfortable and odd about the whole thing and not ready to talk about it to any one other than Sorbo, then he whispers into Dakota’s ear, “You have nothing to be embarrassed about.”

“Really?”

“I told you that.”

“I know, but not yet.”

Sorbo turns to Cathy. “She is still feeling a little odd about the whole thing, but fear not mother she will share all with you in time.” When Sorbo calls Cathy mother they both look over with smiles.

The next day they inform Braylard that they will be leaving on Dakota’s fourteenth birthday to go after the Lute of Harmony. They will be escorted by twenty minotaurs, twenty centaurs, ten dragons, and one very stubborn fairy who will not take no for an answer.

They thought seriously about just taking several dragons there, but for whatever reason Dakota wants to ride Hugs and this is her destiny being fulfilled. Even she couldn’t quite put it into words, but it once and again had something to do with being in commune with nature and stronger because of it.

“Now, Dakota and Cathy, Braylard is a much, much, stronger adversary, so do not try to muscle your way to victory. You both are petite, which gives you speed and agility on your side. The best way to survive a brutal attack is not to be where your enemy thinks you are.” They all have wooden weapons in hand.

“Braylard, charge Dakota slowly. Dakota, your eyes must be everywhere. Watching his eyes can give you his intent, but it can also distract you from his other movements. Well-trained fighters will look to make one move and do another to throw their opponent off. Now, Dakota, quickly glance at his feet and notice the rhythm of the footfalls. Try figuring out what foot he will be on when he reaches you and that will hint at what direction you should spin out of the way.

“Okay, Braylard, come slowly again. Dakota, his battle axe is so heavy and he is so powerful that if you are just to raise your sword and stand there hoping to block the coming blow he will cleave you in half and that would make me very sad so that just won’t do.” Everybody stops and looks at Sorbo with crooked smiles. “Well! Anyway, you want to deflect his weapon. Have your sword at about a forty-five degree angle to his arc. See how he is arcing from his right to left? Okay, have your hilt the highest on his right side, your left, and you will easily deflect his momentum. Yeah, babygirl, just like that! But we must always turn a defensive stance into an offensive one so as his weapon is deflecting to his left you spin around to his right and start running away behind him and on your way by sweep your sword across his right knee and then run on to the next engagement. We must stay on the move or die.”

For the first couple of days the girls learn to use an enemy’s size and awkwardness against them. They are so petite in both height and thickness that they will be like the wind and leave their opponents confused and frustrated, and within that moment of indecision the enemy will die.

The next couple of days the girls have their swords in one hand and their wands in the other. Dakota made sure Sorbo was with her when she touched it again for the first time since the gargantuan orgasm. Everything was fine. Not only do they learn to use their sword and wands in conjunction, but they are also learning to keep an eye on several areas of battle at once, without risking what is right in front of you.

More than one minotaur, and Sorbo on several occasions, thought they had the girls in a lethal position only to get a violent shock for their efforts. By the end of the fourth day Sorbo and Braylard are so proud of them that they can’t wipe the grins off their battle-hardened faces.

The next three days are training as cavalry fighters and here the centaurs are a splendid help. In fact, the centaurs offer to let Dakota, Sorbo and Cathy ride them so the combat unit will be all that much more stronger, but Sorbo doesn’t feel right about it and Dakota loves Hugs, Kisses and Cuddles. They work hard to be able to shoot the bow on the move and actually hit something.

Of course Dakota has been training like this since she was eight-years-old, since her time with Sorbo, and Cathy has been doing it since she came into their lives. They were already pretty good, but Sorbo just wanted to give them a fine-tuning.

“Cathy, my wife?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close