My Annoying Aura Follows Me Into Another World - Cover

My Annoying Aura Follows Me Into Another World

Copyright© 2016 by SlashCrit

Chapter 1: I Got Dragged Into A War

"Wait, what?

No, no, no did you just say you're a God?

Isn't a god supposed to be like ... I don't know have wings and emit a heavenly aura surrounded by angels?"

"Ooh that's quite interesting, I read the same thing in this book I found in your world...

Anyway I guess that's how most gods appear to you humans ... But I'm different."

Is this god right in the head?

Wait this is not the time for that...

"Different? How are you different?"

"Didn't I just say it before? I'm a hidden god."

"What does that mean?"

"Let me explain ... wait let me start from the beginning...

The One True God created this world and called it "Quadra" and divided it into 4 continents...

The Human Continent, Myriad due north; The Beastman Continent, Feriad in the west; The Elves Continent in the west; and The Demon Continent located in the southern part...

Due to this, he created 4 Gods to govern it...

Each God rules over 1 continent:

Solaris, the Sun God rules over light and the human realm...

Memphis, the Earth God who governs the beasts...

Avaceris, the Nature Goddess who watches over the Elves...

And finally, Polaris The Goddess of the Moon that protects the demons but due to recent circumstances is now called The Demon God"

"Wait ... recent circumstances?"

"Yes, but now's not the time to elaborate...

Anyway, the True God used most of its divine energy in creating said world and its various

Gods and inhabitants...

So he went back to the divine realm which is located in the Center of the world, so to speak...

But this is a secret realm wherein only he has access to...

Then he waited there to recover his divine energy and continued to watch his world grow..."

"Yes, so? What's that got to do with how you're different?"

"I'm getting to that, might I ask why you're in such a hurry?

Even though you're already dead ... you're still in a rush?

But you don't need to worry about that, we are in a room that has time stopped so I can say,

We have all the time in the world right now"

He said that while having a calm smile on his face but as I have knowledge about auras due to my body ... I can certainly sense his overwhelming anger at getting interrupted...

Gulp

"I'm sorry, please continue"

"cough I see ... Now where was I...

Oh that's right, Over the years, the various Gods have done as they pleased and the True God

watched over their growth into stronger supreme beings by gathering the faith of the various races ... but one day the Gods grew bored over governing over a millenia ... so they sought after battles with strong beings but since the 4 Gods can't fight each other, they worked together to create enemies they can fight ... namely a new race ... The Dragon Race"

"Dragons huh, yep they are strong"

"Overwhelmingly strong, over time the Gods and dragons fought each other leaving destruction in its wake ... breaking the dimensional plane ... causing disasters to the various races...

When the True God noticed this ... He went out of the divine realm to calm them down...

So he ordered them to stop and go back to watching over the lands ... but it didn't happen the way He expected it to happen ... Mostly because over time, the gods grew conceited and overconfident over their own power and due to them knowing the fact that the True God was in a weakened state, they decided to rebel..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close