Stranded in a Foreign Land - Cover

Stranded in a Foreign Land

Copyright© 2014 by Vincent Berg

Cast

This is a list of the character is "Stranded". If you ever discover a name you can't remember, then just search for the characters name and you should see who you're interested in without encountering any spoilers.

Let me know if you spot any errors and I'll fix them. I'm also open to suggestions on how to improve it.


Family:

Josh (Joshua) Evens: 19-year-old college student helping out of his family's ranch during the summer, despite his reservations about doing so.

Melissa Evens: Josh's 40-year-old mother, who owns and runs the family ranch.

Francis Evens: Josh's older 21-year-old sister, a senior in college studying to become an electrical engineer, although she plans to remain at the family ranch.

Janet Evens: Josh's younger sister, who is currently in high school while studying to become a vet.


Others:

Alicia: Local woman who discovers an already dead alien and then calls the local TV station hoping to garner some publicity.

Col. Adams: Alias used by CIA agent who interviews Josh. Sargent Bill: Police Sargent assigned to guard Josh while in police custody.

Anton Anthony: Latest teen pop-icon, which President Atkinson uses as cover for his actions.

President Alan Atkinson: President of the United States, currently in the late end of the first year of his second term.

Detective Andrews: Police Detective who ties to weasel information out of Josh before the Government takes him away.

Bethany Sanders: A 37-year-old housewife with orange hair, wife of Emmanuel and mother of Tammy.

Betsy McCreary: Josh's ex-girlfriend, who despite being friends and neighbors or most of their lives, cheated on him then dumped him, yet still blamed him for their troubles.

Cynthia Taylor: One of Josh's long time neighbor friends. A tomboy who, despite hanging out with the guys, isn't interested in any of them romantically.

Emmanuel Sanders: An office executive with a nice older house in the country who rescued their own alien, but then called for help when it resisted their efforts to help it.

Fred Wolf: Josh's childhood friend, a Navajo-American originally from the nearby reservation.

Jeffery Rutgers: A slightly older army veteran who takes over the lead role among the three discharged soldiers now helping Josh.

John Bates: Agent of an unidentified Government agency, acting in the role of the 'military' in babysitting the police search for aliens.

Jonathon McCreary: Betsy's father, a no-nonsense retired army Colonel that Josh turns to for assistance, despite his complex relationship with his daughter.

Natalie Romanus: TV reporter at a small local TV station.

General McGinn: 53-year-old four-star General currently serving as the Chief of Staff of the Air Force.

Molly Brown: Army veteran previously assigned to Afghanistan for two tours. Picked by Col. Jonathan McCreary as a likely candidate to assist Josh in whatever he had planned.

Peter Wyans: Josh's neighborhood friend from high school.

Phillip Rosenthal: Tall, quiet and brooding army veteran picked by Col. Jonathon McCreary as a potential asset for Josh in whatever he was trying to accomplish.

Oxborn Cathers: A linguistics professor at UAF.

Robert Towers: Head of the CIA.

Samuel White: The White House Chief of Staff serving under President Atkinson.

Tammy Sanders: The 16-year-old daughter of Bethany and Emmanuel.

Tom Rogers: Head of the NSA.

Wanda Myers: Owner of a property far off the normal roads who'd discovered another ship but was afraid to either rescue them herself or call for help.

Uncle Joseph Whitetail: Fred's uncle, who owns a remote repair junkyard on the Indian Reservation in the mountains.

Corporal Whitacre: The head of the CIA's secret government installation.

Prologue »

Close