Little Girls of Wonder Series - Julie Anne's Magical Adventure - Cover

Little Girls of Wonder Series - Julie Anne's Magical Adventure

Copyright© 2013 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 9

Before they know it, Julie Anne and Cindy are being woke up by Millie. They were allowed to sleep in late because Julie Anne had a really long day, and then Cindy and Julie Anne finished it with lots of fun.

"Time to go, girls. The king and queen have asked for the return of their daughter. Princess Julie Anne, if it would please you, Cindy is getting older also, and we now believe she is big enough to fly you on her wings."

"Really, mommy?"

"Oh, really, that will be wonderful! Oh, Cindy, now that you can fly me around we are going to have so much fun."

"Well, not today, girls. Get ready to leave for the grand party."

As Cindy and Julie Anne are getting ready they are very excited.

As the ascension is only a day away, the whole magical kingdom of Azure is happy, and are already on their way to the royal castle of King David, Queen Amy and Princess Julie Anne.

Not having any fear at all because she has love and trust in her friend, Julie Anne climbs on to the back of Cindy and awaits their turn to take off into the blue skies. Julie Anne is sitting on Cindy's neck where the wings come in to the torso. Julie Anne wraps her legs underneath Cindy's wings to make herself stable.

I don't know if you knew this or not, but just like some people are of magic, so are some dragons. The most powerful witch dragon, whose name is Faith, flies nearby just in case anything goes wrong or the makers of the dark storm try anything new.

It does not take long, but soon Julie Anne is home again. "Hi mom and dad, I had so much fun on my magical adventure."

"That is wonderful, daughter, why don't you and Cindy find something fun to do for today, for tomorrow is your age of ascension."

"Yes, father, as you say." Julie Anne smiles prettily and is again filled with all the wonders of this beautiful world.

She met people who shared knowledge with her, and she is grateful. She met people who came to her rescue, and she is grateful. She has people in her life who love her dearly, and she is grateful.

Julie Anne and Cindy again play the day away. As only little girls can, they live, love and play with innocence, grandeur and a magical way. Later Cindy and Julie Anne are in Julie Anne's bedroom looking at Julie Anne's beautiful new blue gown that her mother Amy bought for her when they went to town.

At long last the next day is upon them, and the age of ascension is only moments away. All day long the guests have been arriving for the grand party. Excitement and joy is in the air. Love, laughter and magic are everywhere.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close