Little Girls of Wonder - Martine: the Flower Goddess of Serenity - Cover

Little Girls of Wonder - Martine: the Flower Goddess of Serenity

Copyright© 2013 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 6

The Lake of Infinity is a very beautiful and serene place. In the very center of the Plains of Serenity it lies shinning so blue and round. It is very big and plus it has forty feet of fun and comfortable sand. The beaches go all the way around the lake, which is then bordered by the swaying golden grasses of the Plains of Serenity. There are only a couple of trees nearby and every so often flowers will grow very bright.

"I have always marveled at the beauty of this lake. The only thing I've seen prettier in this magical kingdom is you."

"I'm pretty inside and out because you make me feel pretty. Thank you."

"You are welcome, precious little girl. So do we have a plan or are we just going to do what we always seem to do."

"First of all we will swim in our intimate innocence as we always do. We will show no shyness because we have love, trust and a belief that we are beautiful. But you know just as me that we cannot come here and not say hi to Mary."

"Of course, Mary is so cute and sweet that I am always willing to swim so deep. Mary, a fine mermaid she is, giggles almost as sweetly as you. Would you like help getting out of that gold dress of yours?"

"Of course. You have earned the love and trust we share." Martine holds up her arms and Krager pulls off her pull over gold dress.

Not five seconds later she is running towards the warm waters of the Lake of Infinity. Krager sits down on the beach and starts taking off his boots. He puts them aside and then he takes off his sword. He sets it nearby so he can get to it if there is a need. It is wonderful and special when you can be so sharing, loving, trusting, intimate and cuddling with another, but it is always wise to understand that there are those that you do not go around. After he undresses he goes out into the lake and swims joyfully with his best friend.

"Isn't it amazing that this is two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen?"

"It is. Life and creation are so amazing."

"True, true. It still saddens me that some people just don't understand that if one thing is affected then all things are affected. If there is no balance between planet, wilderness, especially trees, animals, people and other magical beings the world is doomed to get fat and lazy. Who knows, someday we might rather sit in front of something and watch it as our lives tick away. To do things to kill time without growing from it should be a crime. Find someone you love and trust and strip off all your clothes and go for a swim. Swim long and hard and keep on going until you are laughing so hard and breathing so deep that you stay fit and pretty and are able to be proud of yourself. Courage to be so open, wonder to explore the natural world, and smart enough to know that if you do not keep on learning new things and improved ways you run the risk of fading away."

"I always love it when we come out here. When you slide you perfect little body through the water and have someone nearby who you love, trust and who listens to you, you open up so prettily and start sprouting philosophy, and when you become so happy you smile all so specially."

"I'll race you," says Martine.

Krager starts swimming real fast with his little buddy right at his side. They swim far out into the lake. Krager is much bigger than Martine, but he slows up just enough so she can win and that way it continues to help her have confidence in herself to be a better her.

Finally they get out to the middle of the lake. They stop to catch their breath before the next stage. As Krager uses his powerful legs and the one arm he keeps them afloat before they go on. Martine cuddles up to him and wraps her arms around Krager's neck while he has his other arm around her hip.

Once they can breathe again they take a deep breath and dive down to the depths. Martine is a very good swimmer and her presence always makes Krager a better person, but the journey down to the hidden city of the mermaids is a very long ways. If not for Martine being the Flower Goddess of Serenity with her magical powers they would have faltered along the way. Just as they begin to tire, Martine snaps her fingers and they once again catch fire. Which is just another way to say her magical powers gave them a ride on a rainbow all the way to the city of the mermaids.

Needless to say more than one fish had a silly look on their face as they say, "Hey, that looks like fun, can I come along?" But of course by the time they get the words out, Martine and Krager are already in the hidden city of the mermaids.

They come up inside a silver pool of radiance. All along the beach are a bunch of cute mermaids laying about in one degree or another of grace. For you see when a mermaid is on land they magically have legs. Also as you can see mermaids are just like Martine and Krager in that they are not shy around people they love and trust, as they too are as naked as the day they we born.

When Martine and Krager pop their heads above the waves, Martine smiles and yells out, "May we have permission to come into your home?"

"You may," says a lovely little girl of a mermaid.

"Thank you, little one, would you happen to know where our friend Mary might be?"

The little mermaid picks up a sea shell and says into it, "Mary, Mary, come right away, your friend Martine, the Flower Goddess of Serenity would like to say hey."

Not five seconds later another cute little girl mermaid with long purple hair comes running into the entrance cavern, where the silver pool of radiance is all happy. "Martine, my friend, I am so glad to see you again."

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close