Anomaly of the Fates - Cover

Anomaly of the Fates

Copyright© 2012 by Celtic Bard

Chapter 5: Virgin No More

My little conversation with Sheera Kalisekara was, of course, heard by anyone passing by in the hall or in the four offices to either side of mine. Not all of it, thank God! Just the part where she yelled about what Ixandarius was playing at and I bellowed for her to get the fuck out. So, of course, I got another visit from Dr. van Hoyven. To his credit it was mostly to make sure I was neither fraternizing with students nor yelling vulgarities at them. After he was satisfied that it was an outside professional relationship issue (not involving boinking anyone in the student body, no pun intended), he merely requested I keep the volume down and excise the profanity. This was the Bible Belt, after all.

Despite how she left, I was actually surprised not to get another visit from her for a long while. As a matter of fact, I met seven other immortals living in the Augusta, GA-Aiken, SC area before she would appear again. They were all minor powers, people "killed" by other immortals and kicked loose from the Fates' plans. The weakest was the sprite who liked my choice of plants for the small garden I planted in my spacious backyard. She especially loved the melon vines and tomato and eggplant bushes. I usually only saw her in her six-inch tall form, after I first felt her a week or so after Sheera Kalisekara's visit. But not always.

The Guardian of Atlanta's scorn, repeated by me to Ixandarius, precipitated a few lessons on recognizing the presence of other anomalies and reading auras as well as a primer on shielding, which turned out to be quite easy. The Sunday after Sheera's visit I was puttering around in my garden, trying to keep ahead of the weeds, when I felt ... something. The next day I felt it again and an adorably cute woman standing not even five feet tall knocked on my door just as I was about to go mow my lawn. She had a round face, red-streaked black hair down to her knees, skin like milk, and a lithe body with just enough curve to let you know she was a woman and not a girl. She was sheathed in a tight-bodiced, diaphanous, white silk dress that matched her skin and gave tantalizing hints at things Americans usually hide, especially in the Bible Belt. Her bare feet were tiny and had grass and dirt stains on them.

"Well! They said there was a new sentinel in town," she piped in a high-pitched, though somehow seductive, voice when I answered the door, "but they neglected to tell me he was such a hunk!"

I stood there gaping long enough to get a giggle out of her. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked, red-faced with embarrassment. Her beauty and a certain vibe I was getting off her were both sending my blood rushing to both heads and making me more than a little light-headed. Out of sheer defense of my sanity, I began using techniques Ixandarius taught me to prevent certain anomalies from exerting physical or mental influence over me, sprites and vampires being among them.

She gave me an appraising look, her crystal blue eyes raking boldly up and down my body, stopping at my groin with a naughty smile. "Nice control, Mr. Hunky Sentinel," she quipped with another, more wicked chuckle. Her graceful though tiny hands swam up to alight on her hips even as she slipped into a hipshot stance to accentuate those hips. "I think for a newbie, it is excellent control. However, it must have been a while since you last got laid. Either that or you like your women small. Which is it, sexy?"

I was gaping again and suddenly noticing how certain parts of her body jiggled nicely when she giggled. "Um..."

"Wow, both? Cool! This is going to be easier than I thought," she said cryptically before placing one of those graceful hands on my chest and pushing me back into the house, shutting the door behind her. She pushed me backwards down the short hall to the living room until the back of my knees hit the leather sofa.

"Um," I mumbled again inanely, trying desperately to get my shit together in case whatever this was was meant to kill me. While I did that, she climbed into my lap and draped lithely tiny arms around my neck, so short she was gazing up at me from my lap. "Um, what-"

"You are too cute to be this hunky," she declared with what I suddenly realized was an old Irish accent washed out by a southern belle twang. "Smart, cute, hunky, and takes good care of his housemates. So perfect I could kiss Ixandarius for dropping you in my backyard if I did not hate that arrogant Greek shit so much." With that she proceeded to suck my brains out through my mouth with a long series of languorous kisses enhanced by hands that seemed to be everywhere, caressing everything they could reach.

Unbidden, my hands join in the caressing and she began to hum with appreciation, something which made her body vibrate on a frequency seemingly designed to engorge certain body parts even more than they already were. I couldn't help but thrust my tongue back at hers, engaging in a pleasant wrestling match between our mouths. My hands discovered she had skin softer than the silk dress she wore before our mutual make-out session dislodged it from her shoulder to slide down to her waist, the skirts having long since ridden up her thighs. The creamy complexion of her skin and the texture of her hair pooled in my lap and around us on the couch were unbelievably soft. It made me want to roll around in it and on it naked. Which, apparently, was what she wanted, too.

Her hands insistently pulled on my shirt and it was tossed over her shoulder with a gleeful laugh. Her mouth planted fiery kisses over my nipples and down my leanly muscled torso as she slowly, ever so slowly, slid out of my lap to sit on her haunches between my legs on the floor. She quickly and efficiently rid me of my work boots and socks. With a wickedly playful look on her face as she gazed up at me with those crystal blue eyes that made me want to drown in their seductive beauty, she tugged on the string of my sweat pants and took two handfuls of my pants and boxers. At her first insistent tug, I lifted my rear off the couch and she whipped them down to my ankles, pulling them completely off.

"Oh, wow," she breathed reverently, her eyes aglow like a kid on Christmas morning. She hopped back into my lap and tried to suck whatever brain matter I had left out of my mouth again, thoroughly swabbing my tonsils in the process. "You have no idea how long I have waited for something like this," she whispered as she rose up and then settled herself back down atop me. The feeling was exquisitely tight and almost searingly hot. Her lips plastered themselves to mine once more, her hands caressing me as she squirmed in my lap, her body once more vibrating with her joyful hum. "The Fates know I have been patient, waiting for this and I am so glad you aren't like the Greek. We are going to have a lot of fun, you and me."

The rest of the afternoon was something of a blur. I remember the beginning and I remember coming to on the sofa with her tiny body limply sprawled over mine, arms and legs splayed to either side like a bear rug in front of a hearth. She was over a foot shorter than my new body and she looked almost childlike as she lay bonelessly on me. I was at once energized and enervated, too content to move or disturb the lovely creature who turned me into so much hormonal putty in her hands. My mind was racing as I lay there trying to remember exactly what happened. It was quite obvious we had sex. Mind-blowing, earth-shaking, universe-redefining sex!

Not even my first time with Miss Ewa Jankowski, my brother's tutor when he was in high school (who I was now sure was something of a pedophile, not that I was complaining at the time), was this incredible an experience. Ewa was twenty-five at the time and working on her master's degree, tutoring high school kids to make ends meet (and troll for willing young boys). Sheridan was dating someone at the time and was always faithful to the girls he went out with, so he ignored the signals Ewa put up. When she talked to me, however, I was more than happy to respond. I was just getting into high school and rather shy because of all of my medical issues. So when Ewa began paying attention to me when she came over to tutor Sheridan, I responded. Who wouldn't? Ewa was a five-foot, six-inch blond Polish girl with a large, jutting bust, shapely body with nice, wide hips and a killer ass. Her face was gorgeous and she had a smile that lured you into her web. I happily gave her my virginity when she came over one evening when she knew my parents would be out celebrating their anniversary and Sean, Cat, and Sheridan were at the high school football game. I was home sucking on my nebulizer and trying to fend off hay fever.

Not unlike the sprite, she knocked on the door and walked in, pushing me back into the living room, kissing me all the way to the couch. I don't remember all of what went on with Ewa that first time, either. The second and third and fourth and ... well, you get the idea, those times I remember just fine! She snuck over to my house to screw my brains out until I got taller than she was early in my sophomore year. I shot up a lot that year and I guess I started to get too grown-up-looking for her tastes and she moved on. Besides, she was finding it harder and harder to see me without my parents or siblings knowing after Sheridan finally graduated. I was a good student and my parents weren't likely to hire a tutor for me.

I had a smile on my face remembering that last time with Ewa when the sprite woke up with a languorous stretch, wiggling her hips with a smile of her own. "Hi there, Hunky," she said lazily before leaning forward to kiss me slowly. Those blue, blue eyes twinkled with satisfaction when she pulled back again, once more wiggling into a comfortable sprawl on me, head resting on my chest. "I would love to do that some more, but I have rounds to make. There is a gardener in Grovetown with a black thumb and a heavy hand when it comes to fertilizer that I have to stop in on. Then I have to get over the river to Aiken and take care of some rose blight."

She slid off me as sinuously as she did everything else, slipping back into her dress with a shake of those shapely hips, smiling when she saw I was watching her. She sashayed back over to me and knelt next to my still prone and limp body, bending to kiss me again, thoroughly. "We are definitely going to do this again very soon, Hunky," she promised fervently, her smile turning slightly wicked. She stood, slinking sexily to the door. Opening it, she turned with an impish smile. "By the way, my name is Melanie. What's yours?"

"K-Kiernan. Kiernan McCormick," I stammered with a blush, feeling like I was back in high school and the head cheerleader was making sexual innuendoes to me.

"Well, Hunky, I will definitely be seeing you soon," she promised again before the air around her diminutive, but sexy, form wavered like a heat mirage and there was suddenly a six-inch tall, naked, winged faery hovering on my door step. With a blur of diaphanous wings, she flitted out the door, the door closing on it own.

She was gone.

My head thumped back to the couch and I spent a good five minutes trying to process what happened to me in the last two hours. Finding it impossible, I rose unsteadily to my feet, gathered up my scattered clothes, and headed to the bathroom for a shower. I still had papers to grade. The lawn could wait.


Come Monday morning, I was still in a bit of a daze. I nearly scalded Melanie's favorite body part off getting in the shower because I forgot to adjust the temperature after going through the motions of shaving, somehow without cutting myself. Eating a breakfast of juice, toast, and a cheese, ham, and salami omelet almost cost me my tongue when the molten cheese seared off a large number of taste buds before my brain remembered to remind me to blow on the damned omelet before shoveling it into my mouth.

I finished grading the last, and oddly enough, best of the U. S. History I papers, getting the grades into the computer before heading out for lunch at Carraba's, a nice Italian place I discovered while staying in the hotel. It is on Washington Road down a ways from the hotel I stayed at but I was quickly learning a lot of the hotels, as well as the restaurants with good food, were on that street in Augusta proper. There were hotels and good places to eat closer to home in Columbia County, but I usually found myself in Carraba's or Kyoto or Roma's at least once a week for what I could get in the way of ethnic (read not Southern) cuisine.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close