Charlie Char Char - Book 3 - Exercise Is Fun - Cover

Charlie Char Char - Book 3 - Exercise Is Fun

by Allan Kindred

Copyright© 2012 by Allan Kindred

Kids Story: Charlie Char Char, the black and white kitty cat, who swishes his tail this way and that, encourages kids to exercise. For preschool age kids. The biggest part of kids books are the illustrations. Since mine won't have them it will be up to the reader to do it with great descriptive drama.

Tags: True  

My name is Charlie Char Char and I'm a black and white kitty cat. I like to swish my tail this way and that. I also like to exercise and play so I will be healthy everyday. That's right, little kitty cats, exercise is fun. Won't you come and run and play with me today?

I run and play twenty minutes a day. I kick the ball or chase an imaginary dragon until my heart is really beating. Hurray for me!

Sometimes I have so much fun I play for an extra hour a day. Just like that I am healthy and having fun along the way. Hip, Hip, hurray!

So, come on, kitty cats. Don't set there in the house always playing video games, drinking soda and eating away. Come outside into the fresh air and run around and giggle yourself healthy. Believe me when I say it is fun to run around and play for an hour a day. You will feel much better in each and every way. Hurray!

I like to run. I like to play. I like the outdoors because I like sports. Baseball, softball, kickball, soccer and swimming - they all can lead to a better life of living. Running, jumping and sit-ups – they are all good ways to get healthy and have fun, too!

My name is Charlie Char Char and I like to exercise. Yes, exercise is fun. When I'm happy and healthy, my tail swishes this way and that. So, come on, little girls. Come on, little boys. I believe in you and I want you to have fun and joy.

Thank you for listening to my story. Hey, what do you say, let's go outside to run and play. I'm proud of you. Have fun and exercise everyday. Hurray!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close