Charlie Char Char - Book 1 - Having Fun

by Allan Kindred

Copyright© 2012 by Allan Kindred

Kids Story: This is the tale of Charlie Char Char who helps teach important lessons to preschool age kids. Children's story.

Tags: School  

Charlie Char Char is a fun loving tomcat who likes to swish his tail this and that. Charlie Char Char is a black and white kitty cat. He likes to have fun. He likes other nice cats. When he walks along he likes to sing a song. Would you like to sing along? Come on!

I'm a kitty cat.
I like to run and play.
I like to climb trees everyday.
I like cats that are nice in every way.
I swish my tail this way and that.
I would rather run and play and laugh all day.
Having fun and meowing really loudly is a good way.
Let's hear your meow now!
{Meow}
Wow, that was really great!
Yes I'm a kitty cat.
I like to run and play.
I like to climb trees everyday.
I like cats that are nice in every way.
I swish my tail this way and that.
I would rather run and play and laugh all day.
Having fun and meowing really loudly is a good way.
Won't you meow with me one more time?
Let's hear your meow now!
{Meow}
Wow, that was really great!

One day Charlie decided to go out on an adventure to see if he could find his sister. Her name is Meowy Ann and she is backwards because she is white and black. He goes out of his home and goes to the nearby woods.

He hears her meowing, but she seems so far away. He looks up, and lo and behold, there she is in the very top of the tree.

He starts to climb and climb until he runs into a bird who looks really surprised. "Do not fear, little bird, I am just climbing this tree to get my sister."

"Okay," chirps the blue bird, but just to be on the safe side he flies away.

Finally Charlie reaches Meowy Ann all the way at the top. "Sister Meowy Ann, what are you doing all the way up here?"

"I climbed so high just trying to have fun, but I got scared and couldn't climb back down."

"Well, my dear sister, I love you so much I will help. Follow me down."

Branch by branch they go until finally they are back down on the ground. "Oh, thank you, big brother, for helping me. I had been up there all day and was becoming hungry."

"That's okay sister cat I would help anybody I think is all that. Come, let's go eat and then we can play."

"Okay," says Meowy Ann ready to have some fun each and everyday.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close