A Thousand Years of Peace!
Chapter 3: Good Triumphs Over Evil!

Copyright© 2015 by A Carpenter's Son

There was a knock on the door. Jenny answered it, coming face to face with Virginia Casey, “Hi Jenny, why have you been crying?”

“Come in. Maybe you can help.” Jenny added water to the already hot teapot.

Jenny answered after she had Virginia and herself seated at the breakfast nook, “I am still being overwhelmed by the memories of the rapes.”

“How’s John dealing with this?” Virginia asked.

“He’s, my rock. He loves me and tells me this will become a distant past.” Jenny cried. She calmed herself. The teapot whistled, and she got up and made tea for both of them as she continued talking, “I tried to jump off the roof a few days ago. John distracted me, and I tripped over a power line that crossed the roof and slammed myself into the retaining wall instead of flying off our roof.”

Jenny drank some tea, “John picked me up and asked, “Did I need help finishing the job or did I want to be healed?” I promised him I wouldn’t do that again and I asked him to forgive me and please heal me. He said, “Jenny, I promise you; we will get through this, I promise you with all my heart!”

“I would trust him!” Virginia Casey said with all the conviction she could muster, “Where is everybody else?”

“Peter and Patty are at the dojo. John, Dan, and Freddy are with Ricky buying some trucks and some RVs and the plan is to be ready to move when we have to.”

“Where did the money come from to buy trucks and RVs?” Virginia asked.

“Over the past couple of years, John purchased some foreign currency for pennies, and it is now worth $2.22.” Jenny filled up both of their teacups with hot water, “Something about a global currency reset.”

“I’ve read about that months ago. It was all supposed to be bogus. How much foreign currency did he have?” Virginia asked taking a sip of tea.

“I don’t know, maybe one or two hundred million of Ding or Gong or something. He had two different kinds; I think.” Jenny looked puzzled.

Virginia swallowed wrong and was trying to cough it back up. “Jenny, are you saying hundreds of millions of times $2.22?” She took another swallow of tea hoping this might fix things.

“Yes, I guess!” Jenny said, “The other kind had a different value, $3.68 or something, but he had less of that. Fifty or sixty million or so.” Jenny took a sip of tea, “Something to do with Iraq I think.”

Virginia froze, afraid to try to swallow again, “Jenny, you and John are rich.” Virginia took a deep breath, “That first night when I brought you here, do you remember anything?”

“I think we went to see God. I got to see my babies again.” Jenny smiled.

“We did. I would like to share my story. When I was ten my dad didn’t come home. I was about to ask God ‘What happened to him?’ but I looked up and he was standing right there looking like he did 20 years ago. He sat down next to me and took my hand and I started crying. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.” He said, “I’ve been watching over you Gini. I am proud to see my daughter turn into a beautiful lady.”

Jenny handed Virginia the large box of tissue.

“He said, he was an undercover cop for Seattle and was killed by a bad man named Rasmussen. They tied a big brick to his body and dumped him into Puget Sound.” Virginia cried for the ten-year-old that thought her daddy didn’t love her.

“That’s the same man that my parents sold me to. Rasmussen.” Jenny shared very angrily.

There was a knock on the door. Jenny went to open the door thinking it was safe. As Jenny reached for the doorknob and turned it, the door flew open knocking Jenny back. An older gentleman with a silenced pistol grabbed Jenny and as he watched Virginia he said, “Hello sweet Jenny, don’t you realize I bought you? You are mine.”

Something deep inside of Jenny came out fighting, “Give up Rasmussen, there is no place on this planet where you can hide. When John finds you, he will deposit your soul into the center of the sun, and you will dwell there for eternity.”

When she said that, Virginia realized that this was the man that killed her father. She’d never seen him before.

The man shook with her power, “Come on you two. You are coming with me.”

Meanwhile, John was coming in the back door. He liked taking the stairs several times a day for part of his workout. He saw Officer Bill and his partner coming up the alley behind the building. The door from the garage to the stairs wouldn’t open for some reason.

When the two officers got near, Bill whispered, “Something’s wrong.” The three men entered by opening the roll-up garage car door to find the two officers scheduled for the next shift laying in a heap against the back-entrance door, “They seem to know everything about us.” Bill looked at the two officers, “Can you save them?”

John took five minutes and got both men breathing again. He handed Bill’s partner four bullets. With a nod of his head, both Bill and John headed up the stairs.

Bill mouthed to his partner, “Call it in from outside. Be quiet.”

John remembered something and retreated down to the main power box and threw the lever marked for the elevator. Bill waited until John had caught up to him. John looked at Bill’s drawn sidearm with ‘what’s that for?’ Bill put the safety on his weapon and put it back into the holster, “Sorry old habits.”

They got to the second floor to discover the two detectives also down. John revived the first one and when he went to revive the second one, he got a big “no.” He looked to the first guy with a questioning expression.

“Son of a bitch got me, shot. Partner for three years and he gets me shot.”

“Leave him be. Looks like Rasmussen did us a favor.” Bill shared, “Pete, stay quiet, we’ll be back.”

“Okay!” Pete whispered.

Bill and John moved as quickly as possible to the sixth floor. They had just closed the fire door quietly but when they turned, Rasmussen was there with the two ladies held in front of him as shields. Several things happened at once. Rasmussen fired twice at Officer Bill. Jenny stomped on his foot and collapsed to the floor. Virginia had some defensive training and she hit the man in the ribs with her elbow hard enough to crack one, except he had body armor. She too dropped to the floor.

Rasmussen’s original plan was to shoot Officer Bill because he had a gun and then shoot John. The plan took a second longer because of what the women had done. He fired twice at John and was surprised to see Bill’s revolver bark at him because Bill hadn’t had his weapon drawn when he came up the stairs, but in the confusion, he’d had time to draw and fire. The vest that he wore stopped the bullet from Bill’s revolver, but the two rounds he had fired at John came back ten times faster. The two rounds hit both of his lungs. Now free, the women stood over Rasmussen to watch him die.

Virginia picked up the man’s pistol and stomped on his hand, “You killed my dad. Now I am going to watch you die.” Virginia kicked Rasmussen as hard as she could in his side.

“Nobody owns me, contract voided!” Jenny kicked him on the other side. The two women emptied their anger, frustrations, and emotions. When it appeared that Rasmussen was no longer alive John wrapped his arms around Jenny giving her a loving hug.

Bill stopped Virginia and said, “I think that last kick did him in. Good job, your dad would be proud!” Bill wanted to change the mood. Both women were crying, “I’ll have to remember in the future not to underestimate any DSHS ladies. I might not survive.”

“You two did well. I think we may be able to walk around the block now.” John shared, but he was seeing one additional incident.

“I’m not with DSHS any longer. I resigned. I am using up my vacation for the next month. I even cleaned out my desk today.” Virginia shared still intermingled with sobs.

“What happened?” Bill asked.

“I left.” Virginia looked at the faces and decided, she wanted to be part of this, “And I left because daddy told me where to find a key and a locked box that held a million-dollar life insurance policy.” This wasn’t going as planned, “I want to be part of your group. I want to learn what you know and be able to help mankind.” Virginia composed herself a bit more, “I have an RN degree and a Master’s in Psychology. Before joining DSHS I use to run the psychiatric wards at both the University and Harborview Hospitals.”

Bill and John looked at each other and winked. John looked to Jenny, “How are you doing love?” Jenny teared up again, “I don’t see their faces anymore. I think I needed to help kill that bastard!” Jenny was crying again on John’s shoulder, “I agree with Virginia. I was there Monday, I want to learn what you, Patty and Peter know.” Jenny turned back to the dead Rasmussen, “I never want to be afraid of that again.” Jenny kicked the dead man one more time. Jenny wrapped John up in a hug, “Honey, I don’t see their faces anymore.”

Virginia was there beside her, “Jenny, everything is telling me you are going to be okay.” Virginia rubbed her back, “There may be a step back or two, but you have gotten here, and you will be able to return fairly easily.”

A voice yelled from the fire door, “Seattle Police, everybody okay here?”

“Yes, come watch this body, we got things to do downstairs.” Officer Bill directed the two other officers. “Verify that everybody on the floor is safe and that Rasmussen did not have a friend.”

“The Rasmussen??” one of the officers asked.

“Yes!” Officer Bill smiled, “Not going to be stealing our young girls anymore.”

The four moved down to the ground floor where Bill’s partner was. The ambulances were just coming up to the back door. Some of the officers recognized John and handed him and the girls blue vests that read SEATTLE POLICE on the back. John moved to the two officers who had been shot and finished the healing. He turned to Jenny and Virginia, “These men have lost fluids and need as much water as possible, quickly.” The girls discovered that the medics carried water and they got two bottles for each of the three men. Virginia also took two bottles up to the officer on the second floor.

“John, how are you doing that?” Jenny asked when she saw him healing another officer.

“I center myself, then say the Lord’s Prayer as a key to open myself up as much as possible. Then, I see myself sitting in the Christ Port seeing God working through me.” John took Jenny’s hands and moved them over the officer.

He was smiling and drinking one of the bottles of water. The paramedics were standing by, watching. Officer Bill had told them to wait until Father John was done.

“We are done here, let’s go up to the second floor.” John was stopped by the head paramedic. “Take their vitals, give them another bottle of water and they should probably take tomorrow off.” John smiled, “They can walk, have them move slowly. It will take a day or so to get their fluids in balance.”

“Do you teach?” the head paramedic asked.

“Yes, but we need to get to the second floor. There is one more officer down.” John moved with Jenny up the stairs. The head paramedic followed behind with another EMT.

When they got to the room, Virginia was on her knees next to Officer Pete Mason.

“How’s he doing?” John asked.

“We are talking about the demonstration on Monday. His memory is excellent, his mood is great, and he is a little achy.” Virginia reported.

“Good report Virginia.” John reached out and touched the lady. She got a jolt and tried to conceal her laughter.

“Thank you, John.” Virginia laughed outright.

“I think my partner hit me on the head and that would explain why I was shot in the chest. My head hurts, and my chest feels like a horse kicked me.” Officer Mason shared.

“Give us five minutes and let’s ease some of that. Virginia, I want your left hand on the back of his head. Point that right hand towards our Mother Earth. Jenny put your left hand on his back and right hand on his chest. Both of you need to visualize yourselves sitting in the Christ Ports. Now, ask God to work through you. Let God be in control.”

“Can you feel it?” Jenny whispered to Virginia.

“It feels like I’m right there again,” Virginia whispered back.

The paramedic looked to John, a concerned look on his face, “This is the first time they have done this?”

“Yes, but they’ve had a different class, sort of.” John laughed. He turned to Officer Mason, “drink your water. We must rehydrate you; you have lost some fluids. It was more than a few minutes before I was able to get to you.”

“Thank you, Father John, for saving my life.” Officer Mason gave from the heart.

“Can’t lose my favorite student.” John laughed, “How are you feeling now?”

“Like a million bucks.” Officer Pete Mason responded with a big smile on his face. Pete started whispering to Virginia. She smiled and nodded.

John turned to the paramedics, “Like the other men, his heart rate needs to be elevated because of the blood loss. Make sure he drinks that last bottle of water.” John turned back to Pete, “You take it easy, go home put your feet up, and watch the Mariners take on the Yankees.” John laughed when Pete gave him the thumbs up and a big smile, “A beer during the game is okay! Maybe two, but not three!”

Officer Pete slowly walked out of the room with a paramedic on either side of him.

“What was the class on Monday?” Virginia asked.

“We put on a ten to a 15-minute demonstration of what can be learned.” John smiled, “To the weekly meeting of the North Division of the Seattle Police Force.

“Let me tell it, honey!” Jenny shook her head, “John brought in a dozen tennis balls and had Peter and Patty create shields and then bounce tennis balls off each other’s shields. John then had Officer Bill throw a tennis ball as hard as he could at John. The ball stopped about two feet away and then fell harmlessly to the floor. Officer Bill threw one more ball hitting John’s shield and almost in slow motion the ball arched towards where the officers were sitting and landed in somebody’s coffee cup, splashing coffee all over him.”

“Do I know this somebody?” Virginia asked.

“Yes!” Jenny nodded, “John called for Pete to come up, and then worked with him and Bill. Bill threw balls at Pete. The first one Bill threw at Pete, he ducked even though his shield worked. Everybody laughed. For a second, he was angry, and then he laughed. The second ball hit him, and he focused and had Bill throw another ball. It bounced off his shield. He thought for a moment and then said: “This could save my life.” Officer Pete went and sat back down mumbling over and over, “This could save my life.”

Officer Bill got three very fastballs thrown by John. They all stopped about two feet away and fell to the floor. John then centered himself and Officer Bill fired his revolver at him. The bullet stopped about two feet from John and he calmly reached out and plucked it out of the air. He then handed it to one of the officers sitting in the front row. He yelled that it was still hot and handed it to the officer next to him. The bullet made the rounds very quickly.

The chief and Captain Frank came to the front. The chief was holding the quote for the class. The chief read it aloud to the class. Each student would pay $125, with a $50 discount for the Seattle police. The course was ten weeks long and the hope was, in the end, 200 people would be ready to instruct others. Ladies and gentlemen, to me, this is a no brainer, the department will pay the fees if you all want to do it. Stand if you want to take this course.” Everyone stood and clapped.

The chief turned to Captain Frank, “When is the first class?” Captain Frank looked at John to answer, “Thursday, two sessions, 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM and on Sunday at the same time. Everyone bring your families.” Jenny smiled, “Any of the four times are considered the first class.”

“I want to go to that first class! Please?” Virginia asked.

“Virginia, can you be back here at 9:00 in the morning?” John smiled when he saw Virginia glance at the text message on her phone. A certain officer had just been told he was going to be released from the University Hospital.

“I’ll be here.” With that Virginia gave both John and Jenny hugs then a big smile, “I think I got a date.”

“He has a big heart; he will fill that void that your dad left.” John smiled.

“Bye, thank you, guys.” Virginia left with a big smile on her face.

John turned to Jenny, “Have you had enough excitement for one day?”

“What did you have in mind?” Jenny put an arm around her man.

“Going for a walk on University Ave and finding something to eat. We can call this our first date between this boy and girl.” Both John and Jenny laughed. As they passed the electrical panels, John turned the elevator back on.

The elevator controls went through a reset cycle sending the elevator to the first floor and when the doors opened a younger version of Rasmussen exited the building through the front door. It may have been fate as Junior followed the man that had killed his father. He did not know for sure who the man was, but he certainly knew the young girl intimately. Was that SEATTLE POLICE written on the back of their blue vests?

His eyesight was not the best, so he put on his glasses. Yep, that girl was his father’s property. That is why they came here today. His dad had an office in the Safeco building on the north side of the city and they could see the comings and goings through the back door from the Adams’ building. They had even seen Jenny’s sister. They were hoping for two for the price of one. Thirty young ladies had disappeared this year because of the Rasmussen’s crime unit. They got up to $25,000 for each girl. It brought a level of excitement to the organization that nothing else matched.

This year it has been costly, they’d lost ten men and now Junior was concerned about his dad. The elevator was stopped between the 5th and the 6th floors. He heard the one-shot, but his dad had a state-of-the-art bulletproof vest on. Where was he? And if the girl is free and wearing a police vest, this doesn’t look good. Junior went to the office at Safeco. He would watch what was going on from there and hope his dad would somehow show up or even call from jail.

Later that night at the apartment, after things had quieted down, Jenny felt a pinch in her tummy. Then, as she tried to visualize where all her organs were, she heard a little voice say, “Thank you, Mommy.” Jenny then cuddled up to John.

John woke up, “Jenny?” His mind came fully alert because his wonderful and beautiful mate was crying her eyes out. The possible reasons were numerous. He thought all were bad.

Between sobs, Jenny got the story out, “I felt a pinch, then I heard a very little ‘Thank you, Mommy!’”

John was so relieved, he too let the flood gates loose. The two cried themselves to sleep, both thinking this was the happiest day of their lives. As they fell asleep, they thanked God.

The next morning John and Jenny were bouncing off the walls with excitement and were up by 7:00 after many minutes of cuddling and petting. They were both eating oatmeal with a thick layer of cut strawberries and blueberries on top. They were feeding each other and ignoring the world when Patty and Peter tried to be noticed. Eventually, they gave up and fixed their oatmeal, also covered with fruit.

Patty got between the two, facing Jenny, “What is going on with you two?”

“Rasmussen’s dead.” Jenny looked at John. He gave a big smile and a little nod.

“How?” Peter asked.

Jenny turned and looked at Peter, “Hi Peter!” Jenny and everybody laughed, “He made the mistake of firing at John and even with a vest on, it could not slow the bullets John returned enough.” Jenny turned back around and kissed John.

“Are we safe?” Patty asked.

“We are safer, but John still sees something that he and I will take care of.” Jenny sounded strong.

“What else have got you two on a cloud?” Patty was no dummy.

Jenny looked to John, “He took me on a date, fed me lobster, and asked me to be his wife.” Jenny showed off her gold ring with a diamond.

“It still feels like there might be something else?” Patty asked, “Something more.”

“I have heard some women can feel the fertilized egg attach itself to the womb. It feels like a little pinch on the inside.” Jenny shifted her eyes from John to Patty, “The pinch woke me up and as I laid there trying to remember where all my organs are, I heard Bert’s little voice say, ‘Thank you, Mommy!’”

Patty yelled, “YES!” and threw her arms around Jenny and whispered into her ear, “Thank you, big sister, I wanted you to be first. Our kids are going to grow up and take on this world together. Thank you!”

“I agree! I love you, little sister!” Jenny was in tears again. When she looked at John’s smiling face she started laughing.

“Patty, I love kids. It does not matter whether I’m a grandfather, or father,” John looked at Jenny and then to Patty, “Or uncle, they will keep me young, and we will have many good times.”

For the rest of the morning, Patty looked at Peter in a new way. Peter asked his parent guides if this was a good time to have kids. He got a ‘Yes.’ It was a wonder anybody noticed when there was a knock at the door at ten minutes to nine.

Peter answered the door. He looked out the peephole and saw a smiling Virginia along with a man. He opened the door.

Virginia was holding the hand of Officer Pete, fairly dragging him along, “Good morning everybody.”

Everyone returned the “good morning!” It was obvious Officer Pete was a bit uncomfortable.

Peter made a pot of coffee for Patty and himself. John poured a cup of coffee from the pot and handed it to Pete.

“Oh, thank you, Father John, blessings from heaven.” It was obvious Pete like his coffee and had not had any yet today. He liked it best black with no tennis balls.

“Oh good, you got your coffee. I don’t have any in my apartment.” Virginia realized her mistake and turned very red.

Jenny realized Virginia needed saving, the two had bonded much like two marines in a fox hole, “Virginia, look.” Jenny moved towards the older woman holding out her hand. Patty joined them, and all the men could hear was quiet talking disturbed with squeals from time to time.

“Officer Pete, what did you do before the Seattle Police?” John asked.

“First Lieutenant, United States Marine Corp, 5th Tanks. Made two trips to the sandbox.” Pete shared.

John grabbed his cap and threw it at Pete. The cap stopped about two feet from Pete. He reached out and took hold of it. He glanced at the Marine Corps emblem on the cap. Looked at John, “Vietnam?”

John nodded, “I was first assigned to 5th tanks at Camp Pen, but in ‘Nam, I was a scrounger for the Motor Transport Maintenance Battalion, I helped keep things running. I was an E-4 corporal, the doers of the service.”

“Amen to that!” Pete laughed, “If we needed anything, food, bullets, or bandages, the corporals and sergeants would find it. They kept us running.” Pete threw the cap back to John. It stopped and hovered just in front of him and he calmly reached out and took hold of it, setting it back on his head.

Peter was filling up another cup when as John put his hat back on, “You’ve been there?” Peter asked.

“Virginia tried three times and then suddenly we are in front of God. I almost fell over and Virginia had me sit in a seat. When I sat down, I asked whose seat it was and I heard, ‘This is John’s Christ Port.’ I asked a hundred questions, and the answers are imprinted on my brain. I’ve started writing them down.” Pete looked at Peter, “You took on two professional killers and bested them.”

“They underestimated me, and it cost them.” Peter responded, “John had prepared me just enough.”

“You’ve been there?” Pete asked.

Peter looked around at the others, “We’ve all been there.”

“Then you already know that I’m going to marry that woman.” Pete shared quietly, looking over at Virginia.

“Maybe we could have a double ceremony?” John suggested, “Have Peter perform the marriages?

“How about I be your best man, and let Master Sun perform the marriages?” Peter asked.

“I haven’t met Master Sun,” Pete added

“You will, he is going to be there this morning.” Peter shared.

The First Class:

When they got to the school shortly after nine, there were a hundred people lined up. Mia and Ricky were taking names and badge numbers, as well as a count of family members. Dan and Freddy pulled out the bleachers. They had the south side done when John and family walked in. Master Sun and the chief of police had their heads together. The chief was nodding. Captain Frank was directing traffic.

By 9:30 the bleachers were full, and there were still hundreds of people to bring into the auditorium. Dan and Freddy pulled out the bleachers on the north side.

What was I thinking? There must be six hundred people here!? John thought.

He heard Gaia’s voice, “The universe will support you in this, fear not daddy!”

John took a deep breath. He went over to Master Sun, “Do you want to address the class?”

“Yes, if that’s okay with you?” Master Sun asked.

“Yes.” John bowed, “Shall we use the stage?”

“Excellent idea, it is getting full.” Master Sun agreed, “John, the chief of police has opened up the class to the entire force. We are going to see this many this afternoon, and again both times on Sunday. We are seeing about half of their force of 2,000 plus families today and Sunday. Are you up for all of these four times a week?”

“We need a bigger space.” John smiled as he nodded his head.

“Captain Frank is working on that.” Master Sun smiled.

Mia had even set up a microphone on stage for them. John took the stage.

“Will all those that have been with God please join us on the stage?” John asked, “Now may I introduce our Master Sun, the master of our dojo.” John bowed deeply. Master Sun bowed to John just as deeply.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I came to this country many years ago. I landed in Seattle with my baby girl. I choose to live here. I fell in love as I stepped off the plane. I could have cooked, but I wanted to teach my daughter to be able to protect herself. Today she is a double black belt. She will be one of your instructors as soon as we find more space.

Another instructor, a young man that I have had the privilege to have as a student for 10 years is Peter Adams. A short time ago he took on two men with guns drawn, he is alive and well and with us today, and the two men are not. Chief Williams, please join us. Peter, come forward.”

Chief Williams read from a commendation, “Peter Adams was faced with two armed men on his property in the process of kidnapping Patty Donaldson to very likely be sold into the sex trade. John Taylor was part of the process of trying to stop them. John Taylor was shot during this confrontation. When Peter realized what was going on, he reacted very quickly, grabbing the first man’s wrist and assisting him over a railing allowing him to fall 26 feet onto concrete.

The second man was also trained in martial arts but underestimated Peter. We believe he planned on throwing Peter over the railing. When the man landed on top of his partner, he raised his silenced pistol to shoot Peter. Peter had hit the railing twice very hard and was himself stunned. Patty handed Peter the first man’s gun and watched as Peter fired a weapon for the first time in his life.

He did it in self-defense and managed to hit the second man in the center of his chest a second before the man fired. Today, we are giving Peter Adams the Mayor’s Medal of Valor. He has also been nominated as the State’s Citizen of the year, which, if he wins, carries the award of two years free tuition at any of Washington’s schools of higher education. Ladies and gentlemen, this is what we do for a living, making our community, our friends and families safe. Thank you, Peter Adams, for your contribution.”

Patty hugged Peter and the two of them realized that one-fourth of their education bill was possibly being taken care of. Peter stepped to the chief and cheers from the crowd echoed as the medal was placed around his neck.

“Chief, stay up here with us.” John waited until the noise quieted. “Are you ready?” John got a sense they were. “Everybody, take a deep breath; we are going to a very special place.” John had been working with the group behind him. They were holding hands and when he joined them, in a flash they were there. The group that had been before becoming their guides. Bert, Matt, and Gaia were also there to guide.

Captain Frank placed the chief’s hand on God. The chief asked, “Why did John get shot?” The Voice sounded “He chose to get shot for the growth of those around him.” The chief looked at Captain Frank, “He got shot for Patty and Peter. He could have taken out those men.”

Captain Frank, “Probably. But chief, he is only a few days ahead of us. He has only been here a few times himself. When he saw all those people, he did not know if this would work. That’s why he called everyone who had been here onto the stage. What you did with the award ceremony raised the vibrations enough to where I think I could have transported everyone here. Look at what he has done, he has trained Patty, Peter, Jenny, and Virginia how to heal. He’s taken us on the same path he’s gone on.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close