Himura_battousai - Cover

Himura_battousai

Copyright© 2011 by Murasame

Chapter 190: Three-Front Battle: Fight 2 Part 2

Sanosuke: Give up on Kenshin. He's out of your league. Right now you got me!

(Banjin drops back a pace.)

Sanosuke: How was it? Your second nosebleed of the day.

(Banjin grins.)

Banjin: Out of my league? Is that what you said? I'll show you what my new Invincible Tekkou are worthy of! Let's do this!

Sanosuke: All right, bring it on!

(The fight seems evenly matched, as they trade blow for blow.)

Sanosuke: Don't think those things will pass every test. I'll show you how many hits it takes to break 'em!

Banjin: That's stupid, but I'll remember that.

Sanosuke: What!

Banjin: But the Muteki School is not that weak!

Muteki-ryuu Goufubaku!

(He clotheslines Sanosuke, knocking him back several paces.)

Banjin: In our school the whole body is a weapon! Ha--ha! How was that!

(Sanosuke smiles, cracking his neck a few times.)

Sanosuke: Think a stupid move like that would work?

Banjin: Damn! Too dumb to know when to go down. (thinking) If the Goufubaku didn't take him, hitting techniques alone aren't going to work. So--

Sanosuke (thinking): I won't let him call the shots. (aloud) Next hit has it! Let's go!

(They charge. Banjin jumps off Sanosuke's shoulder to flip over his head. On his way down, he grabs Sanosuke by the neck and throws him.)

(Megumi finishes bandaging Kenshin's arm.)

Megumi: There. Now let me look at that cut--

Kenshin: That's all right. We're still in the midst of a fight.

Megumi: At least let me--

Kaoru: Now, while there's time--

(Sanosuke comes crashing through the dojo wall.)

Kaoru: Sanosuke!

(Banjin marches through the new hole in the wall.)

Banjin: The choke, the set-up and the throw! The three-step combined technique Ashurasai! (to Kenshin) Ha--ha! How was that? The essence of the Muteki style is the perfection of all possible fighting techniques! That's my strength!

Kenshin: Don't look away in the middle of a fight.

(Across the room, Sanosuke is regaining his feet.)

Banjin: Damn! How thick is that head of his?

Kaoru: Sanosuke!

Megumi: Wait ... something's wrong with his breathing.

(Sanosuke is wheezing faintly as he breathes. The grin returns to Banjin's face.)

Banjin: Ha--ha! That's right! No matter how dumb-tough you are, your neck is still a weak point! The Goufubaku and the Ashurasai combine the hit, choke, set-up and destroy--you can't get away from the four kinds of pain unharmed! One more hit and it's all over. But first--I want that weird technique you destroyed my old tekkou with! Until I beat that it's not over. Now hit me! You're dealing with the new perfected invincible tekkou now!

Sanosuke: No.

Banjin: What?

Sanosuke: You're just arrogant enough to think you can stop the Futae no Kiwami single-handed. Let me give you some advice from my own experience. "Perfect" or "ultimate" are not the kind of words you can throw around lightly. Carry your stupid self-confidence too far and you're gonna get burned!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close