The Adventures of the Cruiser Rachel - Cover

The Adventures of the Cruiser Rachel

Copyright© 2011 by apa maximtrz

Chapter 3

To Captain 3rd Class Brenda Mallow

You are hereby advised that we have made an error and you have actually been a Captain 2nd CLass for the past 16 months, so enclosed is the back pay and you can where Captain 2nd Class rank and have all privilages.

Low Admiral Scott Evans

Ends

I stare at the screen "Computer, Lights 40% and wild earth wolf pack sounds to be played." I head back to my bed and think about the promotion, and I replay the pirate raid in my mind. "could I be getting to hard? Why did i not offer quarter?

well they would have been killed anyway so I did them a favor and instant death than by being torn to shreds in the arena."

I look at the wolf navy handbook and flip to the regulations on pirate raiders. {expert from the Blue Wolf Royal Navy handbook} -Reg 34h par b All Ship personell involved in pirate acts are to eather be killed in battle or by death in the Arena. "ok next time I give them a choice. whether they die by ship fight or the arena, also that means I had the rank on my Stupid of an ex who used his position as a Bargining Chip, and for Black mail."

"Beep, Beep" I look at the door comm. "Enter." I yell and my marine sentry Major Holland peaks his head in "Ma'am We are approaching the outer mark of base 45 the ship Highlander is sceadualed as the outer picket, a Captain 2nd class Keith Houndrum," I recoil and give a discusting face. "Captain Houndrum is a sick, Back-stabing POS." I yell out. "Ma'am his Date of Rank is 6 months less than you so if he is ever teamed with us u will have senior postion. also as the heavyest ship u have the senior status anyway." the Marine tells me.

"Ok what are the ship pickets." I say the marine says "Ma'am the ships are the Volcano, St. Hellans, Highlander, those 3 are flight II Omeaga class light Cruisers, and looks like 8 Omeaga Flight I Destroyers. they are "Harkness, Moatzart, Admiral Rainsing, Dallas, Wolf's Lair, Kingdom's Pride, Wolf's Pack, and our oldest Destroyer in commision the Joviet. Prince Maxi want's to meet with you when we get in as he is the area commander, and our prince. meeting is at 1500 hrs tommorow." I look at Major Holland "ok Major you are dismissed." I say and Major Holland Salutes which I return and leaves my cabin taking his place out side my door. "Houndrum why can't I get rid of you, I thought I was through after the divorce and I took command of this ship to get away from him. but I am higher now so he can't push and beat me around." I say to myself. I head to my Bed and intend to get 8hrs of sleep.

Base 45 outlying picket ship

0500hrs BWNS Highlander CL-100

Captain 2nd class Keith Houndrum awakens from his nap and heads to his bridge. "Ops do we have anything on the menu today?" he asks. the Smallish Sub commander turns to him "Sir we have a single ship heading in the Rachel I can't find out who is the SKipper of that ship but the Rachel is a new Charlie II Class Heavy Cruiser. so we get some firepower if the Draconis military shows up." the ops officer tells Captain Houndum. "ok keep me posted and notify me when the make the translation." Hounddum tells his crew as he leaves the bridge for his cabin.

0630hrs H-band lane 2hrs from Base 45

BWNS Rachel CA-878

I wake up from the nap to my alarm I fling it to the other side of the room. "ok let's do this." I say outloud. I move and change into my Work uniform and I look at myself in the mirror at the awards I had been givin. "ok here is the Alpha's mark, the Blue Wolf Merit Medal, the Alpha's Award with Bones and Stars, many other awards, and my new shiny 2 silver star and shield rank of Captain 2nd class. Ok everything is ready so here i go my ex have I got a suprise for you." I say to my reflection.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close