Rain - Cover

Rain

Copyright© 2011 by Patch0341

Chapter 3

Aphrodite lay on a bed of roses, her naked body shining in the dim light of the room. Her Adonis was irresistibly drawn to her, covering her body with his own. Her breasts were pressed between them, her nipples digging into his flesh. He traced her face with his fingers, blazing trails of fire across her lips and face as he looked upon her with love and lust.

Their lips touch and electricity flowed through their bodies. Four hands, twenty fingers and two mouths danced between them, touching, licking, kissing and caressing. They explored at first then develop a need; they groped and kneaded flesh as their kisses became more impassioned.

After an unknown time, filled with waves of pleasure and bliss, they lay entwined as one body for some time, just enjoying the intimacy. They lay together until they fell asleep.

Eric sat bolt upright in bed and reached next to him, finding the bed cold and empty, the clock read 3:39AM. Eric sighed heavily and lay back down, wishing with all his power to re-enter the most wonderful dream of his life. Ten blocks away, Rain's eyes snapped open and her hand slid to the opposite side of the bed, she too found it cold and empty. She sighed heavily and rolled over to find a fitful sleep until her alarm woke her, announcing the beginning of a new day.

Eric beat his alarm by about 30 minutes. Not remembering the last time that happened, he showered and fixed breakfast while listening to the news. Hearing the weatherman happily informing his viewers of a high pressure weather system moving into the area and promises of a rain (and Rain) free week had Eric ready to murder the weatherman. Cursing the weather gods, Eric prepared for the coming day, the images of his dream still flowing through his mind as he readied himself for work.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close