Destruction Aftermath, Book 1 - Cover

Destruction Aftermath, Book 1

Copyright© 2010 by radio_guy

Chapter 7

The rest of our trip was fairly quick and without incident. We dropped off Uncle Jack and drove up to our house and found Ed's truck outside and the front door open. That wasn't good ... Dad, Shirley and I went in with drawn pistols. In the living room, Mom was tied to a chair with a welt on the side of her head. I could hear rhythmic grunting from the guest room. Shirley went to Mom and started to untie her. Dad and I stealthily went down the hall to the guest room. Ed and his son had not tried to close that door either. Ed was on top of Janice when Dad grabbed him and pulled him off Janice and let him bounce on the floor. Ed, Jr., was lying on the bed. Janice was sobbing next to him. Ed, Jr., started to reach down on the floor.

"Don't try it, Ed!" I said loudly. "I will shoot you before you can get your hands on a gun. You and your dad just stay right where you are and don't move."

At that moment, Mom and Shirley came in making the room crowded. Shirley went to Janice and took her from my dad and led her out of the room. My mom went up to Uncle Ed and kicked him in the groin hard. It's hard to fold up while lying flat on your back, but Ed managed. She then reached over and grabbed Ed, Jr., and lifted. He screamed in pain. She shook her hand which made him cry out even louder. She released her hold and he demonstrated a talent similar to his father's in folding up. I'm sure the pain helped. I checked clothes of both of them and removed their guns and a knife.

Dad said, "Jack, tie them up just like they are. Those two are snakes just a rustling now. We've drawn their fangs. I'll watch them while you tie them, Son. They hurt someone under the protection of this house."

"Jack!" I heard Shirley call. I went into our room and found her holding a sobbing Janice. "They threatened to hurt your mother if she didn't let them rape her." Her voice was cold and hard. I never want to hear her talk about me in that tone of voice.

I went back into the guest room. The Ed's, father and son, were tied down, one on the bed and one on the floor. I told Mom and Dad what Janice had told Shirley. Dad's face went white with anger. Mom went pale.

He said, "You two idiots are going to suffer for this. You invaded my house, threatened and harmed my wife, and raped our guest. I don't care if you're my brother and nephew, I won't allow this to slide." Ed went white with fear and his son started to blubber.

"It's her fault." Ed, Jr., moaned. "She should not have left. The bitch had no right to leave me."

"Shut up!" His dad yelled. Then, quieter, slower, and menacingly, "Both of you, not another word."

We left them there and went into the living room and sat down. Mom went into my room to check on Janice. She came back out looking troubled. "You need to hear her story after I tell you what I know."

She began, "I was reading in here when both Ed's came busting in from the kitchen. I didn't hear them drive up. They had their guns drawn. Janice was asleep in the guest room. They tied and gagged me. Ed went out and came back a few moments later. I could hear his truck this time. He came into the living room as Ed, Jr., came in with Janice. He had one arm pulled behind her back twisting it painfully. There were tears in her eyes. Ed told her that the three of them were going back into the room where he found her and she would have to be 'friendly' or they would hurt me. She screamed. Ed, Sr., hit me on the side of the head. I came around about five minutes before you arrived. I could hear grunting and sobbing from the guest room. You arrived and know the rest."

Shirley came in with Janice. Janice was still upset. Shirley had dressed her in a pair of her pants and a shirt. Janice said, "I need to tell you what happened. Ed came into my room and grabbed me. He twisted my arm behind me and forced me in here. His father was coming in as Ed and I entered. Ed's dad told me that they were going into my room and that I had better be 'friendly' or they would hurt you." She was looking at my mom. "I screamed. They hit you and you sagged down. I-i said I would go if they would untie the gag. They told me that I would go anyway but untied the gag. Momma Mathews, I'm so sorry they hit you." She sobbed a moment. "They took me into my room and made me strip and then raped me; Ed's father, then Ed, and then his father was doing it again when you came in and stopped him. I'm so-sorry. I didn't mean for anyone to be involved. I just wanted to get away from Ed and Shirley told me I could come here, that I-i didn't have to have sex with Ed or anyone."

My dad said, "You haven't done anything wrong. There's nothing for you to be sorry about. There's a lot that they have to be sorry about, even if it's my brother and his son. They knew you were here. They chose to raid my home and harm the people in it. It won't happen again."

Dad started making calls to gather the family. Everyone quickly came over to our place. Even Mary, Ed's wife came. Dad called everyone to order, "I asked everyone to come as we must deal with a situation that I would have thought was impossible before today. You have all heard the story of Ed, Jr., and Jack when they went to Atlanta. They returned with two young women. As you know, Jack has married Shirley with his mother's and my blessing. You were at the reception yesterday. We found out that Ed, Jr., had told Janice that having sex with him was necessary or she would be turned out and left to fend for herself. Ed, Jr., had proven to be an unwelcome suitor though he wasn't trying to become married. Janice came to our house trying to get away from Ed, Jr., and from his father who took her also. Annie and I agreed to let her stay here as part of our family. Ed, Jr., came over this morning and was informed of that fact by Annie while Jack, Shirley and I were on another trip to Atlanta. This afternoon, while we were still gone, both Ed and his son came to our house and took Annie by surprise. She was tied and gagged. Ed, Jr., brought Janice into the room and she was told, if she wasn't 'friendly, ' then Annie would be hurt. Janice screamed and Annie was hit up side of the head knocking her out. Ed took Janice into our guest room with his son and both raped Janice. When we arrived, he was doing her a second time. They are tied up in that bedroom dressed just like we found them. I would like some suggestions regarding what we should do. This cannot be allowed to slide or happen again."

"I would like to speak." Mary said. "I was not happy with this relationship. Ed, Jr., admitted to me and to his father that Janice had agreed to sex to prevent him from leaving her behind. She told me that she saw that Jack and Shirley were already a couple and that she did not want to be left alone and was willing to pay that price if that's what it took. I should have said something to her but Ed had threatened to beat me if I interfered. Ed began to take her two days ago, also. Our marriage had been shaky before but now it's over. When he came over here, it was to bring her back after he and Little Ed punished her. I decided that I would leave. I am packed and Robbie's call caught me just before I was going to leave the house. I will not continue to live with him no matter what you all decide."

My mom went over to Mary and hugged her. Shirley stayed with Janice holding her as she cried quietly.

My granddad stood and everyone quieted down. "I want everyone to know where Melinda and I stand. This kind of activity cannot be tolerated. You all know what is right and what is wrong. This was wrong. They are my son and grandson but, if no one else will, I will shoot them myself."

That started more talk. Finally, Dad said, "I'm going to bring them in here..." He stopped and then said, "No, I'm going to have us all go in there where they are. We tied them up dressed just like we found them."

Mary, my Mom, and Carol were the only women who went with the men. I went with the group. Shirley stayed with Janice and my grandmother in the living room. As I walked out, I heard my grandmother say, "Tom and I talked about this on the way over. We don't like it but there can be no toleration of that kind of action."

We walked into the guest room and Ed, Jr., was still on the bed, naked and tied tightly. His dad was on the floor also tied. My Dad said, "Before a decision is made, you may tell your stories."

Ed, Sr., said, "It was all her fault. She flaunted her body before us all. She was just trying to get attention and she lies all the time." Before anyone could say anything, Mary started to hit him as hard as she could calling him every vile name she knew. She didn't know that many but she was hitting him hard and where it would inflict the most pain. Mom and Dad let her get in a few really good punches before they pulled her off him. She was crying in anger.

"Ed," my Dad said, "it looks like your story doesn't have much creditability." He looked over at Ed, Jr., and said, "Do you have anything useful to add to this tale?"

"Coming over here was Dad's idea. I wanted to just let her go. She would have come back because there was nowhere for her to go. She's a slut. The sex was all her idea." Mary and my Mom started toward him but Dad was ready this time.

"Ladies, stop. That's not how to handle this matter. At least, not yet. Let's go back to the living room."

When we got back, he started. "We need to decide what to do with them and who should do it. Neither of them will ever set foot on this property again. While there are plenty of places to go in this now empty world, should we send our problems out there to prey on others because we don't have the gumption to stop them permanently? I say, 'No.' We must make an example and be sure we all understand what was done and why. It will be passed down to keep others from trying this kind of stunt."

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close