Chaos Calls 01: Learning Visit
Forward

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Cover

All rights reserved © 2010 by Ernest Bywater


Cover Art

The image is Cove Mountain Trail tn4 by Brian Stansberry used with permission under Creative Commons Attribution. The manipulation, and adding of text is by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the cover image are reserved by the copyright owners.

1 December 2017 Edition


About Al and Chaos

The ‘Al’ in this story is Allyn Robyn Evans Adams. More is told about him in the story Finding Home; which is an action / adventure story with graphic sex scenes and not recommended for young readers.

Sixteen year old Al is devastated when a drunk driver causes a car collision which caused the death of all his family; except his father, who he was never real close to. He inherits the businesses and assets of his mother and his grandparents, and obtains many shares and businesses in an out-of-court settlement when he sues the rich man who caused the collision. Since then he’s increased the value of his businesses through a combination of good management and good luck.

Al has studied martial arts for as long as he can remember, and is a very competent fighter qualified to the level of master. He also adopted the Japanese approach to honour during his training, and his character is more that of a Samurai than a typical western teen. The Australian born boy now lives in Frederick, Maryland, USA with his father. There he attends high school, runs his businesses as the senior policy maker, and continues to write a series of books he started some years before.

When Al put together a team of retired military personnel as his security staff he came into contact with a man he knows as ‘John.’ Al knows John works from the Pentagon, and is involved in covert actions. Due to the intrusions of others into his life Al involves John in some of his activities, which leads to a situation where they help each other.

Author’s Note: These stories are a follow on from my storyFinding Home. However, they are not straight sequels, but a divergence into theDamsels in Distress Universe, and they stand alone as stories in their own right. They do include some background on Al, because this may help some readers to enjoy these stories more. Both Finding Home and the mainDamsels in Distress Universe stories are available at the website storiesonline.net - many Damsel stories by other authors are adult stories with sex scenes in them, thus reader discretion is highly recommended if you wish to read them.


The titles I use are: a Chapter, a Sub-chapter, and a section.

Table of Contents

Part 01
An Odd Meeting
More Meetings

Part 02
Crossroads

Part 03
Chaos
The Journey Starts
Travelling

Part 04
Bridgetown
Rescue Work

Part 05
Journey Home
Party Games
<

Part 06
Crossroads Again
Back Home

Getting Organised

The titles I use are:, a Chapter, a Sub-chapter, and a section.

 
There is more of this chapter...

Chapter 1 »

Close