Jadeite Unleashed - Cover

Jadeite Unleashed

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2010 by Honey Moon

Manga Story: An old enemy reappears without warning to threaten Sailor Moon, her Sailor Scouts, and the entire planet Earth! Can joining forces with a new magical friend enable the Scouts to destroy Jadeite once and for all? This crossover is based on the DIC version of Sailor Moon, and the Pretty Sammy OVAs. It also happens to be the very first story I ever wrote when I got my first computer about 15 years ago! Please enjoy this exciting (and newly re-edited) rated 'G' adventure!

Tags: Romance   Fan Fiction   Fantasy   Magic  

On a sunny spring day, high atop Tokyo tower, Serena was overcome by the view. She giggled with joy and waved her friends over. "This is so cool! Look you guys! You can see my house from here!" She grabbed Luna and lifted the small black cat over her head. "See! The view is wonderful!"

"Serena!" The cat yelled. "Put me down before you drop me over the rail!"

Amy grinned at her friend in disbelief. "Serena, don't tell me you lived your whole life in Tokyo and never visited the city's most famous landmark."

Raye brushed back her long black hair and sighed. "Come on Amy, let's go over there." She pointed to the opposite corner of the observation deck. "We can pretend we don't know her!"

Luna struggled out of Serena's arms, and jumped to the floor. "Oh no, here we go again!"

Serena stuck her tongue out at Raye. "Oh yeah? Is that any way to treat the person who just saved the world from that nasty doom tree?"

Raye put her hands on her hips and glared at Serena. "You weren't exactly by yourself Serena! The way I remember it we had to save your butt first. Meatball head!"

Serena started crying, startling several tourists. "I, I told you and told you," She said as she sniffled. "Darien is the only one allowed to call me that!"

Amy couldn't take it anymore. She scooped up a grateful Luna into her arms and headed for the elevator. "Let's pretend we don't know the both of them!" She said with a chuckle. "Besides, I wanted to check out the Modern Science Museum down stairs.

Luna laughed quietly as she snuggled in Amy's arms. "Good idea! Afterward let's go to lunch. It would serve those two right to miss out!"

On the way to the elevator Amy bumped into a young girl with hair almost as long as Serena's. "Oh, pardon me!" she apologized, but the girl looked very preoccupied and hurried away without a word. Amy watched her run off to vanish into the elevator. "Did you see that animal perched on top of her head? It looked like a cross between a cat and a rabbit. I've never seen anything like it!"

"Nor have I." Luna sounded puzzled. "Not on Earth or in the Moon Kingdom. I sense something strange about the girl too. We better follow them. They could be from the Nega-verse!"

Amy pressed a button on her watch, and four sailor watches beeped in response. "Serena, Raye, Lita, Mina. You guys better meet me at the base of the tower. Luna and I have spotted a possible Nega-verse invader!"

Lita and Mina hurried out of the gift shop. Artimus; the scout's other cat guardian, following close at their heels. The three reached the elevator just as Serena and Raye did. Artimus twitched his long white tail. "Great! Just look at this crowd!"

"How are we ever going to get down in time?" Serena whined. "This line isn't moving!"

Mina smiled, "I've got an idea! Follow my lead!" She paused a moment to adjust the red bow in her long blond hair, then closed her eyes. When she opened them again, her friends were amazed. Her whole attitude had changed. She looked younger and she had even begun to cry! "Oh my poor kitty!" She sobbed, snatching the small white cat off the floor and holding him out at arm's length. "He's getting so sick from that bad tuna! I think he's going to barf!" Artimus looked startled for a second but then started to moan and gag just as loud as he could.

Mina held him out to the first person in line. "Please sir, could you help him?" she whimpered. Artimus gave another tail twitching gag and the crowd, as one, left the elevator. The four girls hurried in. As the doors closed, Mina collapsed on the floor in a fit of laughter. "Did you see how fast they moved?" She finally was able to say. "Artimus, you did great! I thought you were going to spit up the mother of all hair balls on that guy!"

Artimus looked cross at Mina, and shook his head when the others started to laugh. "That wasn't very dignified." He complained. "Why didn't you just say you were sick? I'm sure they would have moved just as fast!"

Lita brushed tears of laughter from her eyes. "Oh Artimus! So many people pull that 'I'm so sick' routine that nobody ever believes it any more! Now a cat, tossing his cookies! That's original!"

The elevator finally reached ground level. They all exited and rushed outside. Raye spotted Amy frantically waving at them. "There she is! Over by that ice-cream vendor."

Artimus, Lita, Mina, and Raye ran to rejoin Amy. Serena ran directly to the ice-cream man. "Let's get some ice-cream while we're here!" Serena begged. "It'll just take a second!"

"Sorry Serena, no time for that!" Amy pointed down the road. "There she is! Headed for Hamamatsucho train station!"

Serena smiled. "I'm sure you guys can handle one little girl! I'll catch up after my ice-cream!"

"Can't you go ten minutes without thinking of food?" Raye demanded angrily. "You're such a goof ball!"

"Ok, ok, I was just kidding! Raye you're such a brat!"

"You two can argue it out later!" Luna snapped. "Right now we have to hurry, or we'll lose her!"

Ryo-oh-ki twitched her long ears and sat up higher on Sasami's head. Her nose crinkled up, and wiggled her whiskers as she sniffed the air. "Sasami, we better be careful! I smell magic again. It's been getting much stronger since we left the tower!"

"Oh no!" Sasami whispered to her little friend. "If that bad girl, Pixie Misa makes me miss my train, I'll be so mad! If I don't get home in time to make dinner, mom and Tenchi will order that nasty take-out Ramen again!"

"Sasami, transform into Pretty Sammy, and fast!" Ryo-oh-ki spotted five girls suspiciously following them. "I think we're up against more then one magical girl this time!"

"What!" Sasami shouted "I can't transform here! Everyone will see me! I'd just die if they started laughing!"

"Just do it, Sasami! We don't have a moment to spare!"

"Alright already!" Sasami sighed. "I just hope nobody laughs!" She looked around to make sure nobody she knew was nearby. "Pretty Mutation, Magical Recall!" A blinding white light enveloped her as she rose into the air. The Magical Heart Baton materialized in her hand. She waved it about and hearts and rainbows swirled all around her. In a final blaze of light, her school uniform was replaced with the minidress and leggings worn by Pretty Sammy!

Luna and Artimus stopped short, stunned by this magical transformation. Serena tripped over them and landed on the sidewalk. "Ouchie!" She whimpered. "Watch what you're doing! I nearly made kitty pancakes out of you two!"

"Never mind that!" Luna yelled. "All of you transform quickly, before she decides to attack us!"

"Are you totally wacko, Luna?" Serena said sounding shocked. "She's way too cute to attack anyone!"

"Oh yeah?" Raye turned to Serena, and started to lecture her. "That just may be a disguise! Remember when Zoicite dressed up as Sailor Moon? I'll bet even Tuxedo Mask thought the imitation was cuter then the original!"

"Raye!" Serena whined. "You're so mean! How can you say that about someone as cute as Sailor Moon?"

While Raye and Serena fought, Amy, Lita, and Mina each called upon their planet of origin and began to transform. Amy, surrounded by powerful waves of foaming water, became Sailor Mercury. Lita, engulfed in blinding bolts of lightning, became Sailor Jupiter. Mina, bathed in a brilliant golden glow, became Sailor Venus.

"Ahem!" Artimus interrupted the bickering girls. "Do you think you could finish this 'discussion' later? Hurry and transform!"

"Sorry." Raye answered meekly.

"I was just going to!" Serena snapped. Raye called on the power of Mars, and in a sudden firestorm became Sailor Mars. Finally Serena cried out, "Moon Prism Power!" And became the Scout's leader, Sailor Moon!

The six magical girls, and their animal friends, stood facing each other. Ryo-oh-ki sniffed the air, smiled, and hopped over to the two cats. "Why, I do believe we are all on the same side!"

Sailor Moon smiled too, and put out a hand in friendship. "I'm called Sailor Moon. That's sure a cute out fit! What's your name?"

Pretty Sammy sighed; somehow she felt she could trust this Sailor Moon person. "You really think so? I always feel silly in it. Oh, my name is Pretty Sammy. This is my friend, Ryo-oh-ki."

Sailor Moon rushed over to Ryo-oh-ki, picked her up, and gave her a big hug. "You are so cute! Just what kind of animal are you anyway? A rabbit-cat, I know! A cabbit!"

"Oof, please don't squeeze so hard Miss Moon!" Ryo-oh-ki gasped.

"Hey! How come you can talk?" Luna said with a chuckle. The Scouts all turned to stare at her, and Artimus busted out laughing. "I'm sorry, Ryo-oh-ki, but I just had to beat them to it! They've all said that to me, at one time or another."

"I never said that to you, Luna!" Venus said, rather indignantly.

"That's right!" Artimus laughed at the embarrassed girl. "You said it to me when we first met!"

"Sounds like someone I know!" Ryo-oh-ki chimed in with a giggle.

Pretty Sammy blushed. "Well at least they're cats. I didn't know what you were when Tsunami first introduced us!" The girls all blushed sheepishly, and then began to laugh. They became so involved getting to know each other that they never noticed the new arrival hovering over their heads.

"Hey there Sammy! Can anyone join this party, or is it just for goodie two shoes?"

"Watch out guys!" Sammy warned. "That's Pixie Misa! She's definitely a bad girl!"

"That's right, Sammy old girl!" Pixie Misa shouted with glee. "And I've got a new friend too! Someone who will help me beat you once and for all!" Pixie Misa snapped her fingers. A black vortex opened, and a tall blond man in a menacing military uniform emerged to hover at her side.

"Jadeite!" Sailor Moon cried out. "What are you doing here? I thought you were moon dust!"

Jadeite smiled, but the smile never touched his hate filled eyes. "You could never beat me, Sailor Moon! Or should I say Serena! Queen Beryl cast me adrift between dimension, frozen in solid helium! Ramia of Juraihelm discovered me and set me free. The magic of that land, combined with the Nega-force, makes me invincible! Hear me now, Sailor Scouts! It doesn't matter if there are three more little magical girls! I will destroy you all! When I finish, I'll snuff the life out of this feeble little planet and leave it a smoking ruin in space!"

"Hold on a second, Mon Cheri!" Pixie Misa gasped. "You never said anything about that when you asked me to find the Sailor Scouts! Sorry Sammy old thing, but you're on your own now!" With that, Pixie Misa vanished, leaving Sammy, the Scouts, and the Planet Earth, to their fate.

"What do you say, Pretty Sammy?" Sailor Moon asked, trying hard to sound braver then she felt. "Want to help us trash this Nega-creep?"

"Definitely, Sailor Moon!" Sammy was really steamed! "Just wait 'til I catch up with that Pixie Misa! She's gone too far this time!"

Sailor Moon stood next to Sammy and put a hand on her shoulder. Her Scouts lined up behind them, ready for battle. "Jadeite, together we shall defeat you! In the name of the moon, I'll punish you! You're moondust! Right Scouts?"

The Scouts and Sammy cried out "Right!" in perfect unity, and stood their ground, waiting for action.

"Ok Blondie!" Sailor Venus challenged. "Come on down and fight! You never tasted my power yet!"

Jadeite chuckled quietly. "Why would I want to fight a little girl? I have the perfect warriors to finish you all off! Who, you may ask, knows the most about the Sailor wimps? Who can use this knowledge to the ultimate in humiliating defeat? Why, I'll tell you." He said in a conversational tone, followed by such a roar of hate and rage like the Scouts had never heard before! "Your cat guardians!" Jadeite pointed at Luna and Artimus, who tried to run, but suddenly were rooted in place. "Power of the Nega-force, arise! Bend these felines to my will! Reshape their very life force! Make them my creatures, my tools for destruction!"

"Run Artimus!" Sailor Venus cried. "Get Luna to safety!"

"Too late!" Jadeite bellowed in triumph. "The change has already begun!" The girls watched in horror as their beloved cat mentors began to change and distort before their eyes. "Before I go, I must tell you, they will remain quite mortal. It should be very easy to kill them and save yourselves!" He looked at the expression of grief in their eyes. "What's this I see? Raye, Amy, too soft are you? Yes, that's right; I still remember your identities! I think I'll start with your families first! Think I'll just go visit that old man at the temple on Cherry Hill!" Jadeite stepped through the vortex, and vanished.

Luna groaned, as her body began to grow. Sailor Moon ran to her side. "No!" The cat gasped. "Get away! H-he's right, destroy us! You must end us before it's too late!" Luna cried out in pain. "Be strong, Sailor Moon." Luna whispered, as the intelligence drained from her eyes. Soon the change was complete. Luna had grown to become a fearsome panther standing eight feet tall on her well-muscled hind legs. Artimus became an even larger white lion. Two heavy iron battle axes appeared in their open paws. The two began advancing on the girls, growling deep in their throats.

"Luna, please listen to me!" Sailor Moon pleaded. "I won't fight you! Can you hear me? I love you!" Sailor Moon dropped to her knees, and did nothing to stop the advancing creatures.

"Artimus, come back to us!" Sailor Venus cried. "We still need you!" She dropped to her knees beside Sailor Moon. She tried to smile, but the tears ran down her cheeks. "I know you're still Artimus! Please come back!"

The Scouts had all but forgotten about Sammy in their despair. "Is there any way we can help them, Ryo-oh-ki?"

"I don't know Sammy!" The little animal sniffed the air. "I think our magic may not be powerful enough!"

"Well, I've got to try!" Pretty Sammy Flew into the air, and began to wave her Heart Baton, as she chanted a magical incantation. She gave a final thrust of the Baton. "Love Power Return! Change these kitty's back to normal!" A beam of rainbow colored energy stabbed out from the Baton. The Luna Panther swung her axe like a bat, and blasted the energy right back at Sammy, knocking her from the sky.

Ryo-oh-ki hurried to Sammy's side. "Are you ok Sammy?"

"I think so." The shaken girl got to her feet. "I think they are shielded from magic some how!"

"No!" Sailor Mercury cried, as she shut her mini-computer. "Not them! The axes! If we get the axes from them, maybe we'll have a chance! We may not be able to change them back, but we can Sailor teleport them somewhere safe!"

"Leave this to me!" A familiar voice called out. "Sailor Moon, Scouts, and you to Pretty Sammy! Be ready to teleport!"

"Oh Tuxedo Mask!" Sailor Moon hopefully called. "Please be careful, but don't hurt them! That's Luna and Artimus!"

Tuxedo Mask nodded. He charged the creatures using his whirling cane to deflect the deadly axe blows. He managed to grab the lion's mane and drag it to the ground. The axe fell from its paws. Seizing the deadly weapon Tuxedo Mask threw it in the bushes.

"Tuxedo Mask, look out!" Sailor Moon screamed.

The Luna Panther was rushing at him, swinging the axe at his head! "Ryo-oh-ki lightning kick!" The cute little animal hurled herself at Luna, and kicked the great beast's head. She then scampered up, and began tugging its ear with her sharp little teeth. The huge animal roared in pain and dropped the axe!

"Now! Teleport now!" Tuxedo Masked called as he grabbed the axe, and threw it with its mate. Ryo-oh-ki hopped onto his top hat as he slowly backed away from the confused monsters.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close