Terror Among Us
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by maypop

When we got up with our alarm, it said 2100 Iranian time. We got into our Franklin Bibles and read and prayed. We gave thinks for our safety until now and for the future. We drove around the fence with the lights out. There was no one around. Lona got out and stood on the driver's side of the trailer and gave me directions to back down into the ravine. We were far enough down in the ravine that the Anton would not be seen unless someone came all the way to the fence and looked down.

We opened the trailer and got out our back packs. We loaded them with everything we would need. We got enough explosives to blow the drone and the building sky high. We would use a telephone detonator and we would get completely out of town before we blew it up. We would be able to see it when it lit up the sky.

The gate was rigged with security wires and magnets to warn the base guards when the gate was opened. I used magnets and wires to keep the alarm from going off.

With Lona keeping watch while I opened the gate, I could put all my thoughts into keeping us safe. I looked at the gate lock. It was a good old American master lock. I reached in my pack and got out the ring of master keys. I had the right key in a few minutes. They had security wires complete with the magnet. I used the magnets I had to open the gate without breaking the circuit.

When we got through the gate there was a door at the back of the building. We were about twenty feet from the door when it suddenly opened! I moved the last twenty feet before the man came completely through the door and yanked him out. I shut the door just as if it was him that shut it so as to not alert anyone else that might be in the building.

I spun him around and snapped him backwards to the ground on his backside. I used pressure points that would feel to him like his neck was about to break. I clamped my hand over his mouth and whispered in his ear in his language.

"I want some information. You will answer every question quietly. You had better make me believe you. If you don't, I will break your neck. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head so I removed my hand from his mouth and asked, "What is your name?"

"Emom is my name."

"Who is in the hanger besides you?"

"No one; I am the only guard."

"What time do you get relieved?"

"Midnight."

"Then you will have no objections to walking back through the door in front of me and standing in the doorway with it open. I can see you without anyone that might be in the building seeing me. If you make a sign or you are lying, this knife will severe your spine and you will be in a wheel- chair the rest of your life."

I forced him to do that. He stood there long enough for me to know if anyone was in there because they would have asked him why he was standing with the door open.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close